[BSC] Zhul's free boss killing service

IGN: @KEKWKEKW
Realm: Frankfurt/EU

Why free? I enjoy endgame content but dislike mapping in general so I get to play the game I want and you get completion/rewards.

What can I offer:
All loot is yours, but if you want to share loot I have no issue with that :).
High tier map completion
Shaper/Elder guardians kills
Shaper/Elder kill
Uber atziri
Uber elder
Mastermind
Delve bosses in reasonable depth with reasonable mods (ask me ingame)
Any other bosses

Not running ATM:
Legion 5 way gangbang whatever thingy - did not play legion - no idea how stuff works yet
Hall of Grandmasters - might do in future
Uber lab - boring

HowToGetCarriedOnUberElder

TLDR at the bottom.

A lot of people I carry kinda don't know what to do or which arena they have to be in for the kill to count, so this is guide for anyone who is not sure about these things.

So for the kill to count and LOOT TO DROP owner of the map device which opened the portals to Uber elder (that's you) has to be in the map.

This obviously applies the party HP penalty - Unique bosses (shaper and elder) have both doubled their HP, which makes the fight much longer.

So the most effecient way to do the carry service is for me to get Elder to low hp while I am solo in the map and call you in the map after, so the double HP thing isnt as significant.

Uber Elder map is divided into 3 areas (kill counts if you are in any of them):
1) Shaper's realm - This is where you enter from your hideout.
picture

2) Shaper's arena - You will get here by purple portal from Shaper's realm. I HIGHLY RECOMEND for you to stay here and wait until Im done killing Uber elder. It's safe so you don't lose any xp and I prefer it because you don't interfere with the fight.
picture

3) Uber Elder arena - This is where the fight actualy happens. You don't have to enter this arena during fight at all (50% of the people do enter and die :D). Once you see the Zana questline challenge popup (careful for circle attack tho as it persists even after uber elder is dead) or I call you again it's safe to enter the black weird portal.

If you fuck up and you enter the Uber elder too soon you still have few seconds of invulnerability if you don't move. If you fuck up that too and die don't respawn until you see the loot start dropping, otherwise you might miss the credit for the kill and obviously your loot.
picture

I'm gonna stay in the arena until I see the drop (I like to see what drops for personal stat keeping :) - if the jewel drops link me the mods for the same reason).

TLDR:
1) Open the map on Frankfurt or other European realm.
2) Stay in your hideout until I tell you to go in.
3) Enter the map and go to the Shaper's arena - explained above
4) Enter the Uber elder arena after I call you again.
5) Pray to RNGJESUS or Chris Wilson or whatever to get good drop.

Don't forget to post if you like/dislike the service.
Last edited by zhul0r on Sep 22, 2019, 6:22:12 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2019, 12:19:31 PM
Quick and friendly. Can recommend. I had offered 3 chaos for clearing a guardian. Took care of it free of charge.
Happy to say they eagerly came in to mop the map and boss up for me. Went as far as to drop the currency they had run into along the way.
Help rly fast and nice. Im glad I met him.
Uber fast and reliable, recommend the service and thx again.
Killed Uber Atziri for me and helped with Piety challenge
he helped me clear UberAtziri. He was so kind, nice, cool and fast
Did red tier elder for me. Was patient and gave me the jewel (it rolled shit though)
Just killed a Chayula for me. Quick service and friendly guy!
Very easy kill and very easy to communicate with. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info