Crafting benches improvement

It would be great to have two button-toggles, as "prefix" and "suffix", on the upper side of the mini-crafting window that we use to craft items.
Toggling one would show only those mods (prefixes or suffixes). If both toggled, then we'd have the "default" display.
There is enough space to the left and right of the "crafting" tag to put the buttons in.

When crafting specific items and doing it with max.-level masters' benches we have to scroll all the time. That time can be better used on something else and scrolling less would make life easier for everyone.
Last bumped on May 13, 2018, 9:18:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I took the liberty to add your suggestions to a big thread I made a few days ago. We could gather every QoL, options and features in one single thread and make something that is more visible for the studio.

Don't hesitate to ask me to remove it if it's not ok for you.
"
JanHermann wrote:
It would be great to have two button-toggles, as "prefix" and "suffix", on the upper side of the mini-crafting window that we use to craft items.

Also it need filtering by base item type. If you want to craft on gloves - you must be able to filter out all inappropriate craft options.

Crafting benches usability design is extremely poor and this has no justification.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info