NeverSink's SSF loot filters are not a good enough solution for SSF players.

While Neversink is an amazing person for working on these SSF loot filters, the solution is simply not good enough and is not sustainable for the future.

It is incredibly frustrating to play SSF without being able to specify our chance bases, it's a huge part of the fun for me, trying to get build enabling uniques. There is no way for me to see white carnal mitts or white throat stabbers unless I don't use a loot filter (which makes the game unplayable). This GREATLY reduces my chances of getting a Wasps Nest and The Embalmer, two items I really want to chase. At this point I have to resort to using scouring orbs, which sucks.

Also, he is just one person and they aren't perfect. Why are white siege axes still shown with the SSF Claw/Sword/Dagger filter, for example?

It's obviously not a sustainable thing for Neversink to come up with a filter for every build, we need to be able to define out own.

I'm sure that GGG has thought of this, and there is probably some xbox security issue blocking implementation, but what if we were able to enter the public URI generated by the FilterBlade site when sharing a public filter, xbox would then download and implement that filter?
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 3:57:09 PM
It has been a few months since they stated they were looking into custom loot filter options for us console players. I try to ask this every month, but have yet to get any more / new info on this.

I could see this going atleast 2 ways. Once our Xbox profiles can be linked here, just log in here and create your filters, and upon re-logging on Xbox they would be usable. Or option 2, there would need to be an Xbox app for us to go into and customize. This would have to send info to the PoE server then to our game client.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
It has been a few months since they stated they were looking into custom loot filter options for us console players. I try to ask this every month, but have yet to get any more / new info on this.

I could see this going atleast 2 ways. Once our Xbox profiles can be linked here, just log in here and create your filters, and upon re-logging on Xbox they would be usable. Or option 2, there would need to be an Xbox app for us to go into and customize. This would have to send info to the PoE server then to our game client.

Yeah I know this is posted often, I just wanted to make my opinion heard that the latest band-aid, Neversink's "SSF" filters, are not nearly good enough for SSF.

Any solution that allows a custom filter would be amazing.
Last edited by wallacethefmh on May 11, 2018, 3:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info