Skill Revamps - Part 5

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
With these fire buffs, what's going to happen to Flame Surge? I have a feeling its current state isn't going to compete so well.

Flamesurge would be fine if they just buffed its AoE. Or not even full AoE, just greater length / range.

That'd be a good start, yeah. If that's all it takes then it'd be good, but I'm wondering if it might need a little something more such as being able to spread a burn or ignite to a nearby enemy, though that might not be useful since how often do you only have one enemy with a burn and not those near it anymore?
"
Incinerate becoming Blade Flurry? WHY?! The final wave is bullshit, we don't need it. Nerf BF, don't introduce more stuff like it. That's bad for the game, really bad.

I like the new T-cone shape thingy. I don't want to be forced to release it like this other shitty skill if I want to deal damage.

Also, you again try and force me to watch that obnoxious guy if I want information. So sick of this shit. Post it on your own channel.

You Sir are a crap spitter to be honest :D !Who cares about what you personally want and not!If your not here to help or contribute with something GTFO NOW would be great! :D
Hm looks more like a Water Pulse now but still better than before
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
No improvement to bows? Really?

You killed Reach of the Council, then you nerf Barrage helm enchant, then you nerf Doomfletch (it's unviable late game), nerf poison (unusable with bows now), and now every bow is unviable late game, even though you spend 20 ex in a build.

All those nerfs make it look like bow characters were godlike before, which are definetely not the damn case

Lol... ><

Lmao! Godlike before? They're godlike even now, bruh. And no, not with only a 20ex rare bow - even that Doomfletch (Prism aka the upgraded version) you mentioned trivializes endgame.
New skill effects look great.
"
Gubert wrote:
No improvement to bows? Really?

You killed Reach of the Council, then you nerf Barrage helm enchant, then you nerf Doomfletch (it's unviable late game), nerf poison (unusable with bows now), and now every bow is unviable late game, even though you spend 20 ex in a build.

All those nerfs make it look like bow characters were godlike before, which are definetely not the damn case

.....?

buuuuaahahahahahahaaaa.....aaahhhaaahahahahaa
Plz GGG revamps power siphon
Very excited for Incinerate and Freeze Pulse! Nice work there! Let's see how they will play out!
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
nice

how about Flame Totem?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Nothing about dominating blow yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info