Multiple Noob Faults

So ive played POE on PC few years back never got in to it. Got a Xbox in the meantime and started playing again more serious this time.

I started a witch in the flashback event that didn't turn out very well. When i reached lvl 35 ive got the mystery box in the cosmetics menu, clicked on it and it disapeard. Tried to change the skin of some of the equipment but it just keeps loading.

So i thought i made a booboo somewhere. Since the witch didn't work out that well i started a new char and deleted the witch because i need the name (why is it so difficult to get a unique name) and started over.

So atm it looks like I lost the mystery box, all the currency and unique gear i couldn't use a the time.
I thought the inventory would be carried over to the new character.

Hopefully i didn't loose the mystery box if it is account linked but i don't know.
Hm it's a bit late, so maybe its already solved. If you delete a char, you only loose whats atm ON that char. Gearslots, inventory or sockets in passive trees. Your stash remains. You might have chosen a different event or league. Cosmetics should be account wide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info