The 50 Point Sale

feels bad man

S L O W E R
No ebony tornado shot? :(
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Honestly I'd much rather stop seeing new MTX and MTX sale, and see something that'll fix the problem of me getting/having 10 of the same exact mtx, especially with the new MTX interface. THAT'S what I want to see. It's ridiculous that I can buy 20 innocence/sin mystery boxes and get 6 pairs of sin boots.
Maybe the box duplicates, after I dunno, the 2nd duplicate, could be traded back for 5 points or something.
garage sale
nice
"
Rafurion wrote:
"
vio wrote:
let's imagine i'm away for a holiday. which i'am. and i see a mtx i ever wanted but don't know if i already got it.

i can imagine you want people to login to look it up but my laptop doesn't run poe.

halp!

All you have to do is simply login on the PoE main website. And just click on your character portrait that should be on the top left of the page. From there, just click on "microtransactions".

oh. that actually works. ahem, should have looked at the obvious places, lol. thanks.

now i just need a laptop to have 2 browser windows to compare the stuff i got and what's for cheapo.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice Sale =) Thx for that.
oh nice I can't wait to get...wait it's not on sale.
I'm surprised you still don't reveal the normal list price on the main page.

If an item is normally 55 points, wtf do I care if it's on sale for 50?

Now, if I have to click on every item to see how deep the discount is, I'd sooner close the browser tab and go back to playing whatever game I'm playing (which used to be PoE exclusively, but for the first time in years no longer is--but that's another discussion, heh).

Don't be so stingy about making that information easily visible to shoppers, and I bet you'll make more sales. :P (You certainly would from me.)
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info