Build of the Week: Friends with Benefits

finally, a build worth called build of the week
i will be your friend with benefit come to me closer
Perversion Aura ON mmmm
Last edited by MruczekM77 on May 3, 2018, 5:23:24 AM
"
2pher wrote:
Looks pretty with 3.5k Hp it won't go far! BTW i just want to ask a few question about complete Bestiary challenge, cuz i really pissed off, all easy beast to capture but it wont trigger the challenge, like beast on toxic conduit, the boiling lake, cavern, prisoners get, hungering swarms even i capture rare beast it won't trigger! Any guide guys? Thx!

Your bestiary is full, remove beasts of those category first and then capture them, otherwise it won't count for completion. Annoying, I know, but that's how it works.

Nice BotW, such memes. :D
And yet null's inclination mirror arrow was deemed OP. O.o.

Still, I like it.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
meme of the week LUL LUL
why would someone chose to do this with his life
Wow it looks really great
4k hp build ? what a point with 4k hp build you can make crit classcanno which will 2 hit boss
looks fun but ..... where is logic
IGN KotsaPL
The biggest pain here is that mtx of blind & mirror arrow while the red effect lasts 1second not the duration of the minion...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Streamlife wrote:
this build is older than me

Considering Deadeye has this node since 3.2, you need to be VERY young.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Streamlife wrote:
this build is older than me

Considering Deadeye has this node since 3.2, you need to be VERY young.

Nah the mirror arrow build was going around a while, it was excellent pre double dipping nerfs you could get very juicy poisons out of the clones, this a lovely newer version though very spicy ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info