[3.2] Need Help with my RF Juggernaut

The Damage output is quite low I think. (~260K normal DMG)
Am i missing some essential thinks?? I don't really know how to scale RF except thinks like Elemental Overload, EE, the few support gems or more Life.

The Caracter im talking about is my marauder juggernaut named AngryBearMan.
Here is a Pastebin.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/N4hTxTyA

Thanks to all and sorry if this is wrong here. My first Post...

kind Regards
Rydigard
Last edited by Rydigard on May 2, 2018, 8:45:24 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2018, 12:26:58 PM
Hey, there are many many ways you can still optimize your build.

>>>>>Get 2 Kaom's ways. <<<<<<<< (most important)

Replace your jewels with 7% max life and 2 dmg mods (burning, DoT, fire, area, dmg etc.). Upgrade your helmet to a horror crafted one (or one with at least 80 life). Change your sceptre to an ele focus multimod one. Get a marble amulet with high life. Get a elder leather belt with % life recovery rate and some flat life. Upgrade gloves and boots to have around 100 life. And finally, grab a %life recovery rate while affected by vitality watcher's eye.

You can use my character as reference (Courageous).
"
Anfernee wrote:

Replace your jewels with 7% max life and 2 dmg mods (burning, DoT, fire, area, dmg etc.). Upgrade your helmet to a horror crafted one (or one with at least 80 life). Change your sceptre to an ele focus multimod one. Get a marble amulet with high life. Get a elder leather belt with % life recovery rate and some flat life. Upgrade gloves and boots to have around 100 life. And finally, grab a %life recovery rate while affected by vitality watcher's eye.

What is dis not even insanity gloves /sarsasm
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Anfernee wrote:

i've testet it in PoB... not quite the effekt i was waiting for. i do a bit mor damage... like max 30K more. (without a perfekt horror crafted helmet) But the other guids, like Demi's RF-Strengh build is doing like 1000K dps...
Sure its just a PoB number with impossible perfekt gear... but i mean it should be possible to reach 500K dps with decent gear....
Last edited by Rydigard on May 3, 2018, 9:36:18 AM
You don't necessarily need a horror helm. If you get an elder helm with conc effect, burning dmg, less duration or two of the three you can spike ur dmg a lot.

Links are (if all three support affixes on item): swift affliction, arcane surge, rf, ele focus.

if no less duration then go with: efficacy, inc aoe, rf, ele focus.

Get good jewels.

My character is SUPER decked out for this build and my damage is VERY high. I do uber elder relatively quickly (not nearly as fast as the glass cannon builds, but I can take a hit or two).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info