3.2 Summoner Support Guardian - 11k ES CI - 9 Auras - **High Cost Build**

I have been working on what I feel is the #1 summoner/support build possible at the moment.

I will be adding to the thread as time goes on, for now I will get to the basics of the build:

Gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler
3x Primordial Eminence
1x Anima Stone
1x Energy From Within (Legacy)
1x Watcher's Eye
2x Dead Reckoning
1x Abyss Jewels (ES, Mana, Minion stats[life leach, regen, damage]

Gems:
Spoiler
Helm (Loathing Essence Crafted Elder Bone Helmet - Minion Life/Minion Damage or both) -
Raise Zombie, Summon Chaos Golem, Minion Speed, Minion Damage/Life/+Minion Gems
If you manage to get a helm with both Minion Damage and Life, I would use multistrike however keep in mind this will make your golem very mana intensive; you can get around this by removing an aura long enough to summon your golems, they should never die once summoned.

Chest (+1 Victario's) - Enlighten, Empower, Wrath, Anger, Hatred, Haste

Shield (Shaped 15% Reduced Reserved Mana) - Enlighten, Purity of Lightning, Discipline

Boots (Skyforth) - Enlighten, Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice, Clarity(Level it to the point you still have enough mana to play comfortably)

Weapon (Amplification Rod/Shaper Weapon) - Raise Spectre, Minion Speed, Faster Casting

Gloves (High ES, Mana, Dex) - Summon Skeletons, Minion Speed, Spell Echo, Arc

Amulet (Shaped 5% Reserved Mana)

Rings (Legacy 20% Increased Energy Shield)

Belt (Stygian Vise)

Other Item Thoughts:
Spoiler
Most of the items in this build are set in stone due to the reserved mana bonuses granted by the items, however you have quite a bit of choice for your weapon slot. The specific shaped weapon you want may be hard to find, so here are some other great options:

United in dreams gives a flat bonus to all minions, which is comparably better then the shaped weapon, I personally prefer the added benefits to my character that the shaped weapon gives, but that's a matter of preference.

Ephemeral Edge grants a 50% global bonus to energy shield, which is very high by any standards. With gear similar to what I have posted above, this weapon will add roughly 1500 energy shield.. Some people may prefer the higher survivability this grants over the other options.

Mon'treguls provides significant bonuses to your zombies, which makes them much more viable when farming high tier maps. With this weapon you will rarely ever need to summon your zombies the same as you rarely need to summon your spectres and golems, allowing you to just focus on spamming skeletons.

Passive Skill Tree(Level 100)

Final Stats(With Items Listed Above):
Spoiler

9 Auras
11-12k ES
100 Resist All Uncapped
82 Max Fire Resist
82 Max Cold Resist
83 Max Light Resist
Chaos Immunity - CI
3k Mana
Stun Threshold Based on 500% of Mana Instead of Life = 12,500 life stun threshold = cannot be stunned
66% effect of all auras
100% effect of auras socketed in Victario's (double effect of all damage auras)
+6 to level of all auras socketed in Victario's (combined with increased effect this makes each aura roughly 3x it's normal added damage)
2 Spectres
8 Zombies
9 Skeletons
3 Golems
20% Phys Reduction
15% Evade

Gameplay:
Spoiler
Quite easy to play.
1. In a nutshell, prebuff all aura's and golems prior to entering combat zone.
2. Allow your spectres/golems to kill a few trash mobs for corpses to raise your zombies.
3. Spam summon skeletons until at max (linked with spell echo so you will summon 2 per cast).
4. Spam Arc
5. This build has no leach, so if you get low on energy shield just back off and let your minions
take the heat long enough to regen, very easy to manage with this build.

Gameplay Video - https://youtu.be/uRXzpMlkr5Y

Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 11, 2018, 1:15:47 AM
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 8:58:19 PM
Up!
What spectres do you go with this build? In addition, what warcry does this build use for prayer of glory ascendancy?
Last edited by Eon714 on May 7, 2018, 2:55:54 AM
Hey, mind showing some videos of the build in solo play_
"
Eon714 wrote:
What spectres do you go with this build? In addition, what warcry does this build use for prayer of glory ascendancy?

I have been experimenting with alot of different spectres, I have been using Bearded Shaman's and they seem pretty op.

I will make an update to the original post with my new gem links.

As for the prayer of glory ascendancy, I ended up taking out those 2 points and putting them in Bastion of Hope
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 10, 2018, 2:43:38 AM
"
Hey, mind showing some videos of the build in solo play_

Sure I can make some videos of the build later on today.. just don't have the best PC for recording a good video.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 9, 2018, 4:45:57 AM
Original post edited:
-New gear and gem choices.

My current gem selection is off a bit, go by the write-up below not the gems socketed in my gear currently.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 9, 2018, 5:08:26 AM
As requested I added a sample gameplay video to the original post

Sorry I am not really used to recording but you will get the idea :)
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 10, 2018, 11:13:32 PM
Up!
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 10, 2018, 11:12:59 PM
¿Where you in Bestiary? In softcore I got to be the highest lvl summoner according to poe.ninja, lvl 99 -there where a couple of witches with 6-linked Spectre skill at lvl 98, and one with Skeles, at 97, by that time. But amongst "other classes", above lvl 80, I was the only Guardian: there was a lvl 93 Scion, also unique. And two very high level Occultist summoners. The last that did strike me was a Champion, but I think he used one or two "the hungry loop" with spectres and Zombies, He was 91 IIRC-, a month before the league ended, although in the end, my char "Megas_Alexandros" didn't get to lvl 100, I got fucked by work and no play for about 3 weeks; I told myself that when I was lvl 100 lowlife guardian summoner-spectre I would indeed write a guide, since I had a much better time than in Legacy-Abyss (I skipped Hamburguer League, work), when I decided to spend two leagues with just summoner theorycrafting. I ended settling for the Lowlife Shavronne's Summoner, of which the only Guy that truly invested time and thinking into a Manual with many guides is Leary, hence the Leary's Summoner Guides. He is the only one that developed a wide spectrum of summoner builds mixing life-mana-es and their ratios with what skills and what notables, into a truly encyclopedic chapter. I wouldn't dare to think an "Eureka!" moment for creating a Build that unlike that of LEary, without the full end game several EX gear and setup, could farm t16 guardians deathless, t16 Elder Guardians deathless, including a t16 Elder, Deathless. I would presume it is the definite HARDCORE BUILD for a summoner, and moreover, since all that armour, ES, phys. dmg reduc., 4k regen per second, summons getting half of that, I didn't have to worry on one single Minion Life note on my TRee, and could instead, unlike the witch necro, spend them, and my jewels, in pure minion damage. But, regrettably, the toll was I felt like I couldn't focus as much as Clearspeed & Bosses setup as with the Witch, which she manages very well because of her ascendancies, so I went for the later.

Here is the PoB build: couldn't update it because of league's end, but this is pretty much a solid and steady version https://pastebin.com/CMXDuBGz
Regards, Alejandro.

Oh, this league i'm trying the same Leary concept on the Scion, lets see how that goes.
Last edited by redrios on Jun 11, 2018, 9:18:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info