Are you gonna race ?

Me <----------- Deadeye

MAKE MY RACE !! :D
Last bumped on May 3, 2018, 6:53:57 PM
Not sure if im starting with Scion Reave/BF or Summoner SRS/Spectre. But i gonna race. HC SSF btw.
Whats the point if there is no ladder.
"
colinbass wrote:
Whats the point if there is no ladder.

Win the price...
How do you know your winining? or if you are in the top 2 or 5 of your accendency?
"
colinbass wrote:
How do you know your winining? or if you are in the top 2 or 5 of your accendency?

That was the whole point of this thread.
Jeff wrote somewhere that he would look into fixing ladder ish thing, no promise tho.

Besides there are other rewards aswell ,not as cool tho but but..
And the true point is just to play the game on steroids and having fun, rewards is just a carrot to make it feel even better and to push the competive aspect.
There is no competition aspect if NOBDOY knows were anyone else is.
Are you gonna race? In the upcoming Flashback Event?

Well, no. Can´t say really. Am I?
The thing I´m gonna do though, is to make a new Character (Which is required), and then I will Level my Character as I´m doing with all my other Characters. I will then play as I usually do, and I see what Level I´m getting by the end of this Flashback Event. And after the Event is done I may actually just delete the Character.

Can you really call it a race? Nnaahhh.
its the most stupid thing ever a race were noone but first place knows what postion they are in or how much exp they need.
"
Kundarin wrote:

The thing I´m gonna do though, is to make a new Character (Which is required), and then I will Level my Character as I´m doing with all my other Characters. I will then play as I usually do, and I see what Level I´m getting by the end of this Flashback Event.

This is what all races and leagues is about.

"
Kundarin wrote:
And after the Event is done I may actually just delete the Character.

Welcome to the club

"
Kundarin wrote:
Can you really call it a race? Nnaahhh.

I like to call it casual racing.
Very much like a citymarathon right, few dedicated people will actually compete for placing while the rest will just join to have fun while doing their own thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info