Kicked

Just got kicked inside the few last rooms in uberlab, i had clear all got all keys and nice darkshrines, and got kicked, nothing wrong with my net or computer... get your shit straight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by fireleffo on Apr 25, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 1:08:51 AM
lost a other uber lab map, are you guys getting pinged? lots of games nowdays is so im not suprised if so...
First Define "kicked"

If you are not going to provide any proper details then why bother posting?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
First Define "kicked"

If you are not going to provide any proper details then why bother posting?

i get kicked from game? and its a bit laggy than normally, thats about it..

and no its not my net or computer

tryed both amsterdam and frankfurt ( almost same ping on both 50-100) worked fine for last month or 2. this started recently like last 1-2 days
Last edited by fireleffo on Apr 25, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
Yes its happening to me too just started in last 2 days. Never had problem before.

it comes in 1 basic form and can lead to a few results. The issue shows up as ultra high ping lag spikes. and its sudden. I tried it on several chars with different builds and its same, so i know its not a skill. I experienced it in lab, a few daily maps (masters), even main story maps act 2-3. The lag have sometimes kicked me out to start screen. Sometimes its just huge delays on motion or skills use repeatedly.

I play on California server only. but I never experienced lags spikes repeatedly like this before in POE. I checked my system and ISP nothing seems to have changed. I have also checked/shut off other devices sharing internet and still this issue persist, only in the last 2 days.

hope they figure something out soon cause its too random when it happens to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info