Winners of the T-shirt Design Competition

I would by the shaper shirt in an instant.
No toucan feelsdisappointedman
I am very happy to know that I was one of the finalists. I had set about 20 shirts and swore that the first one I ordered would have been chosen, but great choice that too. I loved.

They all developed very well and everyone did very well, I loved all the shirts and clearly I would buy all of them without a doubt.

In my opinion, there were wonderful shirts that gave a lot of work to be done, like Drakartwow, which was SENSATIONAL AND I LOVED A LOT.
Wow! Thank you so much GGG! Totally unexpected and very excited :)

Great stuff from all the other artists as well! Loving all the finalists
Last edited by Artfulx on Apr 24, 2018, 8:03:58 PM
Greetings from Wraeclast is my favorite by far. Simple and clean and just dorky enough to where I'd still wear it in public. Very awesome job, Nightstorme.
IGN: Pockey
So much great stuff. Would absolutely buy the Untainted Paradise and Greetings from Wraeclast shirts. (A lot of the others are fantastic design but a bit too metal for me.)
Oh. That untainted paradise design has a copyright?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice job by all!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
We are investigating whether we can make this shirt

wonder if it's the font or something, seems to indicate there is a legal reason against it, design looks fantastic though

I think it's more of a copyright thing.

It looks so familiar, I just can't put my finger directly on it though. Kinda a Miami Vice 80's theme. It's close. See what I'm talking about below:

Spoiler

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Damn, the Shaper, Malachai, and Occultist are all shirts i'd love to buy and wear if they made available in my size.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info