Uber Elder Watcher's Eye - Bestiary

This dropped off of my first Uber Elder kill. There has been some discussion and debate on the value of the -mana cost of skills clarity mod on this double wrath jewel. I'm looking for some feedback and price estimates on it. It is, as far as I can tell, a very unique jewel (none with these stats listed on poe.trade in any league at the moment).

Thanks for looking....

DISCUSS! :D

Bonus

I'm thinking about metacrafting prefixes onto this (wipe current flat es). Curious on people's thoughts about putting an aspect onto it and which one if I do.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 3:34:10 AM
ilvl on shaper belt? The watcher's eye if obviously good and the clarity is a nice mod to have for some builds for sure. I would price it by looking at the two wrath mods in combination and then add a bit to that

If you are crafting a good lowlife rf belt, the best you can do is to spam essence of spite until you hit that + es recovery and then lock suffixes and beastcraft strength. Pls don't do this though as spite's have gone up in price a lot already :)

That's how I made this belt:

I'm trying to craft a better version though but it's going slow.

For prefixes, obviously ES % is king but it's also stupid rare. If you have the 3 suffixes locked though it's only a question when you'll get ES% + flat es together, but it's going to take many many many exalts most likely.

Oh and about aspect, spider is probably the one that would benefit RF the most
"
allana wrote:
ilvl on shaper belt? The watcher's eye if obviously good and the clarity is a nice mod to have for some builds for sure. I would price it by looking at the two wrath mods in combination and then add a bit to that

If you are crafting a good lowlife rf belt, the best you can do is to spam essence of spite until you hit that + es recovery and then lock suffixes and beastcraft strength. Pls don't do this though as spite's have gone up in price a lot already :)

That's how I made this belt:

I'm trying to craft a better version though but it's going slow.

For prefixes, obviously ES % is king but it's also stupid rare. If you have the 3 suffixes locked though it's only a question when you'll get ES% + flat es together, but it's going to take many many many exalts most likely.

Oh and about aspect, spider is probably the one that would benefit RF the most

The belt Item level is 79, so no T1 flat es unfortunately. I was thinking about how to craft it while casually alting it and hit those two suffixes on my second regal. ES Recovery is king and reduced flask charges used mod is always good. RF is, of course, the first thing that comes to my mind. There are other builds I'm sure that would like something like this. I'm just not sure which ones yet. And yes Spider was my first inclination. Seems like the best one overall and one that - honestly - any build can use. I also like the uniqueness the aspect provides the belt. Of course, its value would depend on what GGG does to the bestiary mechanics.

As for the jewel, my problem right now is that the prices on bestiary have such a high variance for Double wrath jewels. 45ex for the cheapest (offline for ages) and upwards of 70-80ex online at any given time. I've had two different offers in the 50-60ex range so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info