The Monkey Pet

Ok ive deleted what i said previously just because there i guess is no reason to fully describe my feelings about that clone of manticore pet.

Why cant u listen what your players are askin for to buy? Theres no need to say more i guess
Last edited by Kashmiro on Apr 24, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
ScreenName wrote:
I was starting to worry that we might go a full 24 hours without a new microtransaction.

You make my day! :'D

Actually we did. The post for this and the triple blade effect were 24h 30m 46s apart.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This does not look like a monkey! Have you ever seen one? Is this some kind of joke? Rename it to Demonkey?
"
Sarafos wrote:
This does not look like a monkey! Have you ever seen one? Is this some kind of joke? Rename it to Demonkey?

It's a baby monkey deal with it?
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Can we get the same pet MTX but reskin the monkey in a suit wearing a high hat?

Please?
nice xD
There are SO many mtx by now and a plethora of new ones that a general price slash could be in order. MY supporter pack buying can in no way keep up with the influx of cool new things to buy.
Would be interesting to know how many people there are that just buy everything they release, how many spend exactly what their packs give them and how many don't buy anything at all but would buy a lot if the prices were more moderate.
... is not a troll
cmonBruh
IGN: madssvin
Real ungly pet like the manticore pet, GGG you are losing talent dudes!
when the mtx have better animations than anything in the base game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info