I cannot pass Kaom's Dream (disconnection issue)

Ok, it's not the first, but the second day that i try unsuccessfully to pass Kaom's Dream with my necromancer, and the reason is simple: loading the second zone, game ALWAYS crashes to log in screen!!!!
I relog, and it crashes on Highgate.
I relog, and it crashes on Crystal Veins.
I relog, and it crashes on Kaom's dream.
I relog, re-run through cleared Kaom's dream, try to get to Kaom's Stronghold, and.... it crashes again!!!

And... guess what? When i relog, game repeats its cycle, beginning to crashing firstly in Highgate, secondly in Crystal Vein, thirdly in Kaom's Dream, and finally again when loading Kaom's Stronghold!!! And this repeats until game begins to crash indefinitely directly at Highgate, until... surprise!!!! When crashes are done, Kaom's Dream is full of mobs again!!!! Re-clear (broken balls, trust me...), try to enter Stronghold and... CRASH!!!! And.... cycle of crashes again!!!!

And all this shit (only today, over 1,5 hours of this hell), for what reason? Because it's too much difficult to put a damn waypoint AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF A ZONE, and making it activate AUTOMATICALLY (like Prisoner's Gate one!!!!)

I would like to proceed in my campaign, you know. I'm not asking the Moon....

Edit: all this happens with full cleared game caches (dx one, dotd cache, minimap cache etc) and full cleared PC (CCleaner)
Last edited by Radees on Apr 23, 2018, 2:05:51 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 2:01:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info