The Triple Blade Spectral Throw Effect

Why does ST get more love than any other skill?
How about settings that allow you to change colour of skilleffect to match your weapon effect?
SST version immediately! Purple and Black are my personal color scheme.
All these purple effects make me wish I had not spent my points on pets to just hang out in my hideout that I never actually use- Kiwi's are all the pets I need. Seriously maybe I can load up the POE signed stuff I have on ebay and get a supporter pack, being sick and broke kinda sucks :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

How come spectral throw has like 5 MTX while many skills have none. At least it's not another wings MTX.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
Forsman wrote:
How come spectral throw has like 5 MTX while many skills have none. At least it's not another wings MTX.

Yeah seriously!? League of Legends has Teemo. PoE has Spectral Throw.

I need:

Gore-Molten Strike with Organs instead of Flameballs.
Meteor-Shield-Charge leaving a flaming trail behind.
Shock-Transistor-Steampunk Lightning Golem.
Carnage-Lightning-Strike with Trails of boiling blood on the Ground.
Obsidian-Shard-Frost-Blades with black splinters shooting everywhere.

thats it for now. If you want more ideas GGG... you pm me ... I give it to you for free mtx.

Now we can throw wheels.
IGN: AnnieCecil

Doesn't spectral throw have enough MTXs? Why can't you guys focus on ones that don't have one yet?

When are the rest of the golems getting MTXs? How about a cooler looking zombie MTX instead of lame mummies? Ect, ect, ect.
Last edited by Ghoulz666 on Apr 23, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
serving some KRULL flashback realness. <3
Oh look, another mtx for Spectral Throw. Yeah, okay. Maybe next time we could get some mtx for other skills?
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info