May Flashback Event!

Kind of excited.

First, pretty cool prizes involved.
Second, cool league mods available.
Third, this will be an excellent way to further gauge performance upgrade on my new laptop.

Be there or be square, people.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
What happens to all characters created for the race once it's all over? Will they be moved to the standard league and have an access to the standard stash etc?

Also, do you guys have any experience how's the economy behaving in a race? Are the items cheaper/more expensive than in normal league? I would guess that everything should be cheaper because there would be not much currency dropped in such a short timeframe, am I right?
Last edited by MeijinMonster on May 4, 2018, 9:38:29 AM
"
MeijinMonster wrote:
What happens to all characters created for the race once it's all over? Will they be moved to the standard league and have an access to the standard stash etc?

Per the FAQ in the OP:

"
Will the event be voided?
No, at the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league. For example, if you're playing the Standard Flashback Event your characters and items will migrate to the Standard League at the end of the event.

I wish they would just put countdown clock like in leagues and major patches, would cause so much less confusion.
Do you mean 9am NZST? I cannot find NZT zone in the list
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zone_abbreviations
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

No, sorry.

I actually consider this good news. Yeah, it's a loss of a ton of event league income to gear my guy up, but I don't have to worry about managing characters to run lab. I do think it's a bit limiting to remove something people use in builds, though. Emperor's Might/Mastery are very popular for RF builds (as well as other strength based builds), which gimps those classes/builds and discourages diversity. But I rarely have built characters that make use of them, so it doesn't really affect me.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on May 4, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Soooo i just figured out that GGG scheduled this event not for the usual time , but 2 hours late ( used to start on 10 pm , but now it will be at 12)... aka WE DA EU PLAYAS must suffer a sleepless night in order to start out with the rest of the community ? Well thanks.. going to join in after i get my 7 hours of healthy sleep instead of these pixels.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
For example, for the 95+ reward. Is it 250/250/250 prizes:
1) Split randomly between ALL characters above 95, one prize pool to be split between all 4 leagues;
or
2) 250/250/250 for EACH SSF/SSFHC/SC/HC league?

Thank you!
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

No, sorry.

I actually consider this good news. Yeah, it's a loss of a ton of event league income to gear my guy up, but I don't have to worry about managing characters to run lab. I do think it's a bit limiting to remove something people use in builds, though. Emperor's Might/Mastery are very popular for RF builds (as well as other strength based builds), which gimps those classes/builds and discourages diversity. But I rarely have built characters that make use of them, so it doesn't really affect me.

Thx for posting the ninja edit. (Build I am planning would have had a slight benefit from a Mastery but its not a big loss. They are a bit better in SSF than in trade leagues though as its very hard to get good jewels. Apart from Abyss league...)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
question. sorry if it have already been
in this event there will be work poe.trade or an official store, or a maximum can be counted on a trade chat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info