[3.5] Synopsis's Crit Lightning Strike Inquisitor - Dagger - [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Hey ma boy , i have quick question ,is Lycosidae necessary or can i use other unique/rare shield ? And is Loreweave the only option or can i swap it with inpulsa ?
"
Overlain wrote:
Hey ma boy , i have quick question ,is Lycosidae necessary or can i use other unique/rare shield ? And is Loreweave the only option or can i swap it with inpulsa ?

Hi "boy" :)

Nah, Lycosidae remains the best option to get 100% chance to hit the target whether you use the melee hit or the projectiles so I wouldn't advise changing it. But with the new craft mods, if you are willing to spend 3ex to get "Hit's can't be evaded" on your weapon, sure that would be a solution to take the shield you want.

For Loreweave, it is by far the best option for this build : pretty much all the stats of it are needed (especially crit and elemental damages). I already tested with inpulsa before going for Loreweave : it grants a lot less damages and the explosions are not giving anything to the build, especially since it has piercing which wipes out everything by itself.

📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Jan 29, 2019, 4:22:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info