[3.2] Deadeye Summoner -- Mirror + Blink Arrow clones. Uber Elder down deathless

Soul of Lunaris with the Lair map upgrade is almost essential on any summoner build, lets us run chain maps (except chain goatmen, those still hurt because orb of storms)

2nd pantheon Shakari is hard to pass up
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
Velemore wrote:
Chunu you wont see a change on youur stat sheet, as it doesnt show the minions damage only the damage you deal from the arrow it fires. Also you shouldnt really be killing things but you will occassionally innferrno shouldnt be too troublesome. Especially on bosses with no adds. The aura thing also applies to the first Satement, bsince you are using generosity it wont show the minions damage, using POB should correctly show you the damage they deal.

thanks for the info..it is helpful..appreciate it
Liking the build mate. Thanks for the guide!

What would a good boot enchant be do you think?
Last edited by Skitzofreniks on May 1, 2018, 10:21:20 PM
Interesting looking build, and great write-up, especially re: crafting jewels.

I'm thinking of giving it a spin in SSF Mayhem - what was your experience like gearing up towards maps (& later, to red maps) like in Bestiary SSF? Did your Lioneye's Glare drop naturally, or did you e.g. farm Gorge for The Lion?
Would this build be doable without the avian chest? im afraid it wont be available in future leagues. if so, how would you change the tree? dropping the aspect would free some reservation nodes im assuming.
@Waggypants
Cool build, I plan to do something very similar in the flashback event.

Although I really want to run vaal haste over vaal grace. Have you tried vaal haste with this build ? And to compensate Im thinking of pathing to acrobactics to get that 40% at least, and run with vaal haste.
Loved the build, for much time I tried a trapper with mirror and blink arrow, but when hit T12 I hit a wall :(
But with the change to ascendancy and with this build I can farm T15 with safe, thank you a lot.
I only made one change, I go for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, this with vaal grace put me in the cap for attacks and 66% for spells, with a flask that gave me Phasing almost anything can hit me, and with a big life pool.

I definitely going to use this build to start the new league, but I have the same question as the other, how to go without avian aspect in the next league?
I noticed that in shaper and uber elder's fights You're able to summon 7 of both mirror and blink arrow minions at the same time, at least at the beginning of the fight.
I'm only able to summon 4 at a time before the first pair of summons dissapears. I have the 6 nodes of skill effect duration. In those fights, do you have any special setup for the skill duration of blik/mirror arrow?
Last edited by Jaskier on May 19, 2018, 9:53:57 AM
I am following the Deadeye version of this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529, but I thinking of using the new belt with 130% increased duration instead of using victario influence, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info