3.2 Burning arrow Deadeye 4.1M DPS

UPDATE 3.4!:
Quick fix : dont use mirrage archer and use Elemental focus instead its better MA attacking slow and donig trash dps ele focus is better

-updated skill tree (take frenzy charges)
-you need this bow as a endgame one (you dont need it but its a expensive end game one)

-dont use damage on full life since its hard to keep 100% life on boss fights
-Also use combustion is 1M damage boost you can see the gems in bow i linked above
-IMPORTANT you dont need expensive Empire Grasp gloves with ele weaknes on hit since we use blasphemy with proj weaknes it gives us: PIERCE ALL TARGETS/KNOCKBACK AND huge damage against bosses so we knockback all the time
-dont forget to but ranged totem into gloves for 5 link so totem knockback enemies too for close range
-we dont use vaal clarity anymore we take Mana leech node so we have mana all the time but keep mana flask in case you run out of it..

HERE IS UPDATED SKILL TREE:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.5/AAAABAICAQHRBS0F-QYjBx4IiQ5IES8RgRGWFHUVIBVDFfAWvxm0G60byCP2JpUqCysKLOktgzB8MfoylDY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfklRSn1M_02SUUdTz1VLVYVW-loaW69daF3yYRBh4mHrYqxjp2VNZ6BpTmyMbWxv8nBSdO11y3b3d9d6U3sUfyuE2Yazh3aJ04w2jX2NfpS4lQWVLpXMmvGbJp2qoJ-hIqGkokCkwqXLp9Stwq_ru-O9Nr3mvqfDM8SiyqnNmM9ez3rP3dZY2cbasdrB3Q3dRuHb44Tjn-d06NbqYu0_7hXw1fGK8rj0-Plj_rr-yA==?accountName=Daff370&characterName=Multishotdeathbyfire

AND new gear setup in case you wondered:

Spoiler

About build:
So i made this build cause i love multishot in diablo and wanted to make something like it
Warrning its not cheap and not verry begginers friendly
it can lear any contend single target DPS is off the roof
/ PS: feel free to ask anything in commets or PM
PS important you need mana flask with theese stats exactly cause instant recovery will not for for mana consuption you will have problem with it

3.3 CHANGES : IF YOU WANT YOU SWAP ELE FOCUS FOR CUMBUSTION YOU WILL GAIN 65K BURNING DAMAGE YOU TOTAL DPS OF BURRNING ARROW DROP TO 3.9 MIL SO ITS GOOD FOR CLEAR AND 65K PER SECOND IS NOT BAD BUT IF YOU FEEL DAMAGE LOSS BY THAT 200 K STICK WITH ELE FOCUS

T10 map VIDEO demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0ysbKElHQ&feature=youtu.be

you can swap freeze immunity for anything you need

MY CURRENT GEAR:
Spoiler

GEM LINKS:
Spoiler

MAN:Burrning arrow-Elemental focus-Elemental damage with attack skills-Fire penetration-GMP-Damage on full life
For single targer you swap GMP for Slower proj
Bleed proc: Any physical bow skil-chanceto bleed-faster attacks-range totem
off links: ANGER-herald of ash
others : CWDT-IMM call-
Ice golem-inc duration-vaal clarity-blink arrow

Bandits : help alira

Combat:

the main essence of this build is to do a close range damage not a long range one thats why we using
+ Point Blank from skill tree for singe target you proc bleed from totem for MAX dps from Ruture deadeye ascendancy

POB link :

https://pastebin.com/16cNgGCH

Skill tree lvl 94 :

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAICAQHRAx4F-QYjBx4IiQ5IES8RgRGWFHUVIBVDFfAWvxm0G60byB9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCysKLOktgzB8MfoylDY9N9Q51Ed-SVFKfU2SUUdTz1VLVvpbr11oXfJhEGHiYetirGOnZU1noGlObIxtbG_ycFJ1y3b3d9d6U3sUfwJ_K4TZhrOGzod2idOMC4w2jX2NuZS4lQWVLpXMmvGbJp2qoJ-hIqGkokCkwqfUrcKv67F8uXy74702vqfBM8PmxKLKqc9ez3rP3dnG2rHdDd1G4dvjhOOf51TndOjW6mLssO0_8NXxivK49Pj5Y_1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=Daff370&characterName=Multishotdeathbyfire
Last edited by Daff370 on Nov 29, 2018, 4:47:43 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 11:01:24 PM
Interesting build, thanks for posting. I've always like burning arrow but haven't played it since i made a Xoph's Nurture build back in breach. How's the clear speed? Seems to me it would be decent but not top-tier.

Is there a reason you didn't upgrade to Xoph's Blood? Is there some weird interaction that negates the bleed?

How necessary are the Empire's Grasp gloves? I get that they help keep enemies in Point Blank range, but with the movement speed from tailwind and the Blink Arrow from Fast and Deadly I wouldn't think that would be a big issue.
"
Interesting build, thanks for posting. I've always like burning arrow but haven't played it since i made a Xoph's Nurture build back in breach. How's the clear speed? Seems to me it would be decent but not top-tier.

Is there a reason you didn't upgrade to Xoph's Blood? Is there some weird interaction that negates the bleed?

How necessary are the Empire's Grasp gloves? I get that they help keep enemies in Point Blank range, but with the movement speed from tailwind and the Blink Arrow from Fast and Deadly I wouldn't think that would be a big issue.

Yes xoph blood converts all phys or other elemntal damage to FIRE but the xoph hearth only provides fire damage and coversion in ash SO you can proc Bleed for single target damage from range totem to increase your damage throght Dead eye ascendacy keytone called Rupture and yes its ultra fast strog both for clear speed and singnle target damage ...i upload soon video of gameplay and yes gloves are a must cause you need knockback to be inverted to enemies especialy booses to be always in close range for 100%+ damage from bow
Last edited by Daff370 on Apr 25, 2018, 8:24:23 PM
Heya looking for a burning arrow build for 3.3 considering ignites... this build good for it?

Did you end up making your vid?
Just a quick little thingy ------ Blast rain deals more damage on single target than burning arrow
"
Just a quick little thingy ------ Blast rain deals more damage on single target than burning arrow

Wont be a problem now as you will have vaal burning arrow and burning arrow in the same links.

This means that your dps will shoot up .
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
brunowa wrote:
Heya looking for a burning arrow build for 3.3 considering ignites... this build good for it?

Did you end up making your vid?

I looked into this build for iqnites. It uses elemental focus, so it works without an ignite chance at all.
Heya guys idk about incoursion patch and burning changes but i can tell you im gona mage a ignite version of this build for sure and test it if its better than just fure fire elemtal and BTW just upladed a demosntration video go chcek it out!
Hey there, sick build m8. Just fyi, it's gonna be pretty tough to get the Elementalist to have similar DPS. On the flip side, I changed the tree on your build a bit and got some nasty numbers. Also made it so you can truly "always have full life" due to a net positive regen from stone golem over ice golem, as well as some other regen nodes, specifically Golem's blood. This is for a 3.3 ready tree.
https://pastebin.com/hUYVuaGm
Last edited by Weltall600 on May 31, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
"
Weltall600 wrote:
Hey there, sick build m8. Just fyi, it's gonna be pretty tough to get the Elementalist to have similar DPS. On the flip side, I changed the tree on your build a bit and got some nasty numbers. Also made it so you can truly "always have full life" due to a net positive regen from stone golem over ice golem, as well as some other regen nodes, specifically Golem's blood. This is for a 3.3 ready tree.
https://pastebin.com/hUYVuaGm

looks great ! thank you dude im not the best and i dont know everything im glad there are ppl that can improve my ideas to better endgame version of build thank you dude :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info