Introducing the First Blood Starter Pack!

Should be Premium Stash Tab
IGN: ZeddAC
If the weapon effect wasn't so horrid I'd prob buy it. Guess the $20 will go towards food.
You people realize you can upgrade to premium for a measly 15 points of the 200 you have right?

So you're getting a 30 pts tab and weapon effect free. Or you could just buy 200 points for $20 and get nothing. I'll take First blood.

Only reason I'm not buying one because I'm unhappy with this league. They will have to perform next league before I buy another pack
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 20, 2018, 5:20:02 AM
Absolutely disgusting
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
aye. More blood dripping please. Maybe for each consecutive kill, increasing amounts of blood should pour out of the character's orifices, e.g. eyes, nose, ears

Aneurysm effect!
Should be Premium Stash Tab instead Extra, that was the exact problem with my friend in this league, i had to run his shop in my own tab... Trust me 1 premium stash tab would be enough for them at the begining to feel the trade perspective of this game, later they will buy more like i did...
Last edited by encory on Apr 22, 2018, 3:18:21 AM
Well Is better Than just 200 points but shoud be a premium Stash, i Will wait to see More of the Next league to but it, another "bestiary" league and probably i Will migrate to d3 :(
Last edited by darkanngell on Apr 22, 2018, 7:11:07 PM
PoE is secretly going pay to win, this is just the first step
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I started to play PoE again less than a month ago, so that makes me the kind of person who would buy this. For me, I didn't really care too much about the MTX of the support packs. Even though it's (effectively) 50 points for a full set is a great deal, I didn't want to spend $60 on a nice set. So far, I am happy running around with my t-shirt and goldrim.

I would really like if this was a premium tab so I start trading. It would make a lot more sense for beginners to buy. But on the whole, I am getting a bonus tab and a minor weapon effect which better than nothing.

It would also make more sense if this pack was upgradable to the other support packs but w/e.
A weird pack. That one effect doesnt matter for beginners, they're overwhelmed with all the stuff PoE anyway.

And i dont get why this is only buyable once per account, as if its something preferable for new players. I recently told a friend about PoE and this is not something i would recommend to him. 1 normal tab makes GGG look greedy.

If they target new players it should at least be a pack with a premium tab or a currency tab. A discount for points(10$ for 200 points)once per account would also be a good deal for beginners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info