Make the goddamn trials more common !

I don't wanna be forced into some obscure channel just to get those fucking trials ...........
My motivation dropped to about 0 because of them. Why does it have to be that way ? GGG trolling much ??
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2018, 1:56:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm 91 and still haven't found the 6th one "naturally". I used 820 at level 89 to find my 6th one, still wouldn't have found it if not. Lower tier maps should have it be so much more common so you don't wait to do Uberlab at level 90 when you're clearing T13 maps.
GGG should add additional chance to get an uncompleted trial in the maps. To describe the same thing, GGG should add a chance to get a different trial if the first picked trial has already been completed. I too have made level 90 without getting all 6 trials. It is very frustrating to have to go to global 820.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I really don't get it. It's like they intentionally do things to piss off players .. i.e. genuine trolling. Why else would you do this ? I can't think of a single *good* reason. Not. One.
"
dyneol wrote:
I really don't get it. It's like they intentionally do things to piss off players .. i.e. genuine trolling. Why else would you do this ? I can't think of a single *good* reason. Not. One.

They just really LOVE putting RNG in everything. Some say it extends the time people play leagues. Others say it just pisses everyone off for that much longer and doesn't relate to how long people will/would play.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:

They just really LOVE putting RNG in everything. Some say it extends the time people play leagues. Others say it just pisses everyone off for that much longer and doesn't relate to how long people will/would play.

RNG is good, to some extend. I don't mind the odds of getting a 6link. I even got over off-color shenengians. But this ... common. Oh yea, look, we have this awesome ascendancy thingy going on, but in order to get all them points you have to roll the dice about 9 million times, and even then it might not be enough. That's the real challenge ! Boss fights ? Nah .. does this look like an arpg ? You get to play fucking prince of persia every once in a while though ...
Last edited by dyneol on Apr 16, 2018, 2:17:00 PM
There are still other options. I've posted this in a similar thread from 1-2 weeks ago and some people seemed happy about it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dream_Trial

This is a really common prophecy. It will appear quite often when feeding Navali with coins and is being traded for 1C in high amounts.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
There are still other options. I've posted this in a similar thread from 1-2 weeks ago and some people seemed happy about it.

This is a really common prophecy. It will appear quite often when feeding Navali with coins and is being traded for 1C in high amounts.

That's cool ! I'll use that then.

So ... how are players to find this shit without ranting on the forums ? Same with 820 ...

It's just bullshit, still.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:

So ... how are players to find this shit without ranting on the forums ? Same with 820 ...

It's clearly not bullshit but a really common thing instead and it's available to everyone.

The first players find this "shit" by spending time on playing the game and trying out all available options instead of complaining or just following what person X or guide Y said. This puts those players ahead of everyone else and that's why those players are generally wealthy.

Usually you'll find most information after those "first players" happened by just reading the wiki or someone might put a guide on youtube.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trial_of_Ascendancy

"
Wiki-Quote:

The Eternal trials randomly appear in maps and showcase a new type of trap, the Sentinel trap. Completing a trial rewards the player with an Offering to the Goddess. Each run for the Eternal Labyrinth consumes an Offering. The Dream Trial prophecy can be used to help discover trials in maps.

Joining the global chat 820 community may help in finding the missing trials.

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:

It's clearly not bullshit but a really common thing instead and it's available to everyone.

The first players find this "shit" by spending time on playing the game and trying out all available options instead of complaining or just following what person X or guide Y said. This puts those players ahead of everyone else and that's why those players are generally wealthy.

Usually you'll find most information after those "first players" happened by just reading the wiki or someone might put a guide on youtube.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trial_of_Ascendancy

"
Wiki-Quote:

The Eternal trials randomly appear in maps and showcase a new type of trap, the Sentinel trap. Completing a trial rewards the player with an Offering to the Goddess. Each run for the Eternal Labyrinth consumes an Offering. The Dream Trial prophecy can be used to help discover trials in maps.

Joining the global chat 820 community may help in finding the missing trials.

Took astonishing long, but sure there is the guy defending pure bullshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info