3.2.2c Patch Notes

Just give us new league already, 80% of people stopped playing, just don't waste your time on dead league.
1. Give us the opportunity to dismiss unnecessary beasts from the cages - without that boring killing for useless recipes. Or make a menu where we can see the counter of each beast group in the cages. For example, crabs 12/15, chieftains 9/15 etc. So that I can look at the menu whether there is a place in the cage for a certain group of beasts at any time. And do not keep in mind all them.
2. Map drop is awful - especially yellow & red maps. I can't progress the atlas the lack of maps because. No one sell'em 'cause the current league is dead and I'm stuck at tier 9-10. What the hell are you doing, guys? Return harbingers to the core game (and orb of horizons too) and remove that useless breach and abyssal - both just a waste of time.
3. Very bad drop of divine vessels. It's zero vessels for me this league. I have to buy'em always. But if I played in SSF-league what would I have to do then? Forget about pantheon? No problem, then remove it completly from the game.
In my opinion, for a f2p game that has everything that an rpg hack&slash fan wants... Every update and fix bringed to the game it's welcome, well done New Zealand , good job GGG
FrostBlades still not fixed..
[Removed by Support]
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Just give us new league already, 80% of people stopped playing, just don't waste your time on dead league.

This would help no one as the league they would have to push out would be unfinished and the problem would repeat it self.

Also, fun fact, 79.84% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
At the end of the legue! Gj
"
- Yellow Beasts, Legendary Beasts and Albino Rhoas can no longer have their corpses destroyed or consumed (other than by Necromancy Nets).
- The 'A Valuable Combination' prophecy no longer prevents completion of the Exalted Shard recipe.
- The Elder now waits until he explodes before dropping items.
SC legues V
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:

This would help no one as the league they would have to push out would be unfinished and the problem would repeat it self.

The problem will repeat, regardless of whether the league lasts 2 or 3 months. Even 3 months is still not enough time to develop something good and without bug's. But now it will be even worse, as new league will still struggle with horrible problems from pokemon league (it is sure, it will be added to the core game) and new problems will appear as a result of another unprepared league. In summary: (Not)Like trouble? What about the double? :P So we can expect pokemon horror combined with completely new bug's, all this flooded with nets of all kinds, dropped instead maps and currency.
Fix the Arcane weapon effect bug :)
I like to make dark psychedelic trance music
Fix DC's =

On Log firist Time = DC

Go to HO = DC

Go to Arena = DC

Go to Others HO = DC

Making maps in Acts, go to Citys = DC

Make map go to HO = DC

That will be a Great Path !

"
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:

The problem will repeat, regardless of whether the league lasts 2 or 3 months. Even 3 months is still not enough time to develop something good and without bug's. But now it will be even worse, as new league will still struggle with horrible problems from pokemon league (it is sure, it will be added to the core game) and new problems will appear as a result of another unprepared league. In summary: (Not)Like trouble? What about the double? :P So we can expect pokemon horror combined with completely new bug's, all this flooded with nets of all kinds, dropped instead maps and currency.

Ok, so what's your solution or do you just want to complain?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info