Weapon and Shield Effects On Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Man I sure wish I would have waited to buy those boxes and bought the 10 point MTX for them instead of the 30 a piece I used up. lol.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

thanks ^^
"
Fracture333 wrote:
why arent the ice and fire shields on sale?

"
No fire&ice shields on sell :(

"
No Fire/Ice Weapon effect? Why isn't that included?

Those were added to the store on the 26th of March.

MTX need to be available for approximately a month before they'll be discounted.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It's one free box maximum, so you really didn't lost out. Also you can buy a 5pt classic weta for the box if you wanted
That makes me feel better. I missed that on the first read through.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info