WinMTR results: significant Loss%, what to do here?

I have been having insane amounts of stuttering, latency spikes, etc like everyone else here since the start of Bestiary. I reached out to GGG a few weeks ago and the tech support emails seem to have stopped.

Posting this here in case someone can help me interpret and/or recommend some solutions. By the looks of the WinMTR Loss% numbers, it looks pretty bad to me. Anybody able to help me out here?

Last bumped on Apr 13, 2018, 3:01:52 AM
Hi AHAB_10,

Your WinMTR is showing 75% packet loss from your second hop onwards. This would suggest that there is something amiss with your connection starting with your ISP's network. I would recommend sending this info to their tech support to take a look at.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
I reached out to GGG a few weeks ago and the tech support emails seem to have stopped.

Yeah, that would be because past asking you to try power cycling the only other thing you can do is go shout at your provider.

As pointed out severe packet loss on the second hop that carries all the way through.

(assuming not a wireless connection) the second hop is generally the box in the street
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info