(3.2) Ascendant,68% physical reduc,49% evade,6.2k Life,1.2 M DPS,Fast mapper,Easy endgame(updated)

"
Nicko43 wrote:
You see it as viable a starter build?
you can put tree for lvl 90?
thx nice guide!

thank you. u can choose life nodes or damage mods for last 10 lvl. so its your way u can choose everyway at lvl 90. I recommended 55%+ crit, minimum 5.2k life at lvl 90.
I’m really enjoying this build, currently at level 89 working my way to 90. One thing I noticed was if I switch from final ascendancy points over to maurauder juggernaut, I have both more damage and more surviviability. Am I missing something with the Raider over Jugg?
Last edited by totalhavok3 on May 1, 2018, 8:54:41 AM
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
I’m really enjoying this build, currently at level 89 working my way to 90. One thing I noticed was if I switch from final ascendancy points over to maurauder juggernaut, I have both more damage and more surviviability. Am I missing something with the Raider over Jugg?

thank you! raider point: fast mapping, free frenzy charges and onslaugh vs bosses. I think builds must focus survivalibity, high map speed, easy boss kill and endgame. so I think raider is best choice for me. u can choose jugger. this build can modified easily. good luck and have fun :)
"
Nicko43 wrote:
thx nice guide!

added lvl 90 tree.
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Nicko43 wrote:
thx nice guide!

added lvl 90 tree.

and yes u can use it as a starter. go farm with cheap items. easy build to gear.
Hey i was using this build last month and now im back to continue this character and i see you've completely changed the skill tree, from where it use to go left past the path of the warrior but now goes right?
"
DeadImmortall wrote:
Hey i was using this build last month and now im back to continue this character and i see you've completely changed the skill tree, from where it use to go left past the path of the warrior but now goes right?

Hello. If you cant lvl up to 100, you must use lvl 90 tree. Final tree is not changed.
Can you tell me where you get cannot take reflected damage, i am new to the game and i can´t see where you got this.
"
Carnificoso wrote:
Can you tell me where you get cannot take reflected damage, i am new to the game and i can´t see where you got this.

We "can not take extra damage from critical strikes". its about critical multiplier. not only reflected damage. but u never die from reflect damage. we have critical strikes and we cant take our critical multiplier from reflected damage. and our life leech effects are not remove at full life. so reflected damage is low and we have leech everytime. u will never die...
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on May 7, 2018, 4:25:37 AM
New details added.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info