[3.2] LL RF Trickster QOTF Righteous Faster MF/Uberlab farmer

Welcome everyone!

I have been playing RF for a few years but this is gonna be the first guide I publish as I believe this is by far the most enjoyable way to use righteous fire. Let's jump in!
I initially planned this build to farm low tiers maps fast and easy, like an autobomber/wander/TSripper would but it turned out that it could clear much higher maps efficiently.
Oh and also, I couldn't stand that turtle Guardian of mine anymore.

Gameplay example:

-First try at Atziri 7minutes : https://youtu.be/Ul6blyPVKps
-First try at burial chambers 3 minutes: https://youtu.be/ic591bYXNYw
-Uberlab 11 minutes: https://youtu.be/PNAO1OFP9ms
-Easy Chimera with build v2 https://youtu.be/08xbl3dwYdI
-Video guide coming later

Trees

Spoiler
This is the basic tree with some Es and life regen, the rest of the gear will depend on your preferences. If you want to go full meme route with lots of movement speed, you need to go down in the tree between shadow and ranger. you can also take the life+eva cluster and convert it with an energy from within but you can check the pastebin for more details.

Base tree:
https://imgur.com/a/pxkwV

Full meme:
https://pastebin.com/bp6i8d3C

All-round:
https://pastebin.com/nFtTdhAf

Itemization

My current gear pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9qMa0ubN

Spoiler
Mandatory Items:
Queen of the forest
Look for highest evasion first and then resist. The lower life the better for sustain.

The Watcher's eye
Many combinations are possible, look for a combination of the following:
-Life regen per second while affected by vitality
-% of Energy shield regenerated per second while affected by discipline
-Increased energy shield recovery rate while affected by discipline
-% of mana gained as extra energy shield while affected by clarity
-Increased chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements

Gear by slot:

Helmet

Recommended: The Vertex is BiS.
Luxury: Hubris circlet for pseudo 5-6 links, possibly essence crafted but that is gonna come out extremely expensive.
Economy: Geofri's crest.

The vertex gives us Chaos res, makes our enlighten much cheaper and gives a lot of evasion.

Gloves

Recommended: Shaper's touch
Luxury: Essence crafted gloves for DoT or more attack/cast speed for more memes.
Economy/MF: Sadima's touch

Shaper's touch give use absolutely everything we need. Essences crafted More attack/cast speed allow you to shield charge even faster. Sadima's for MF.

Boots

Recommended: Sin trek
Luxury: Death's door
Economy/MF: Unique nubuck boots

Sin trek are cheap and help with attributes, Death door's for bleed immunity, unique boots for quantity.

Belt

Recommended:Rare with "Increased energy shield recovery rate"
Luxury: Shaped Stygian/Headhunter
Economy/Mf: Bisco's leash

You need the increased ES recovery rate but you can do without if you are efficient enough and keep the ascendancy buff through the whole map.

Rings

Recommended: Lori's lantern + rare for resists
Luxury/RF: Double Ventor's gamble
Economy: Double Kikazaru

Amulet

Recommended: Presence of Chayula
Luxury/MF: Bisco's collar / GG quant amulet
Economy: Astramentis

Astramentis pair up very well with shaper's touch.

Weapon

Recommended: Dreadbeak
Luxury:
Economy: Brightbeak

Dreadbeak gives us perma-onslaught, 100% increased damage and some life gain on hit.

Shield

Recommended: The Oak
Luxury: Legacy Rise of the phoenix/Legacy leomod with crapload of ES
Economy: Springleaf

The 6% life regen are invaluable and synergize very well with ascendancy, belt and watcher's eye.

Flasks

You need 3 flasks:
-Witchfire's brew *2
-Alchemist's Quicksilver flask of Reflexes
-The Writhing Jar for bosses to keep the ascendancy buff alive.
-Bleeding immune flask
-Poison immune flask

Jewels

Use jewels to fix your resistances/ attributes.
You can use up to 2 energy from within but they increase the price of the build.
Otherwise look for Maximum energy shield, fire, burning, aoe, dot damage etc...

Abyssal jewels can be great your the 1% life regenerated while moving. This mod can really help you sustain RF very conveniently.

Gemlinks
Spoiler
Movement skill
Shield charge + faster attacks + fortify (+ life gain on hit optional)

Righteous fire
RF + Burning damage + Elemental focus + Increased AoE/Concentrated effect

Scorching ray
Spell totem + Burning damage + Elemental focus + Swift affliction + Controlled destruction + Efficacy

Auras 1
Enlighten + Discipline + Grace + Purity of fire/elements

Auras 2
Purity of fire/elements + Blood Magic + Empower

Pantheon
Spoiler
Major Arakaali has all we need.
Minor Shakari for the poison immunity

FAQ - Build explanation
I- What is this build about?
Run everywhere and burn everything without stopping.
Running (very) fast with righteous fire abusing QOTF and the new "Escape Artist" ascendancy node.

II- Why going low life?
Main point is that life-based RF is perhaps more expensive to min max this league thanks to the J U G G. Also we get additional QoL going low life.

III- How to deal with chaos Damage?
Over-capped chaos resistance, high evasion, some dodge, some block and manual dodge. Also Lori's lantern.

IV- What can the build do?
Farming white/yellow maps fast.
Farming red maps.
Farming uberlab fast.

V- What the build cannot do?
afk in caustic clouds/desecrated ground etc...

Last edited by Manafuku on May 28, 2018, 9:42:13 AM
Last bumped on May 27, 2018, 7:34:14 AM
Based on POB u take 2passive points for the bandits?
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
Hello, I like very much the concept of the build, and I have a few questions before trying something similar myself:

- is QotF that much needed in the build? I see in the videos you are not running aroung that much, more like shield charging mainly. Wouldn't you benefit more from an eva/es hybrid chest ? (Restless ward is an example, or atziri's splendor, you could also craft a carnal armour for stats like 1300 eva/350 es and res, or es gained on kill if it's shaper base).
- what about a worms flask ? You gain the "killed recently" stat for recovery, some life regen and flat regen from trickster node. It can be handy against bosses much like it is on a slayer for overleech.
- in the links you show there is room for one more group of 3 gems. You could use a stone golem, a decoy totem, and an orb of storms (the latter being extremely useful for EE and EO)
- why put scorching ray in a totem? Do you use it strictly for the fire resistance malus? Otherwise you lose a lot of damage. I believe trickster is fast enough to shield charge to dodge between some casts of scorching rays (and you can always use storm barrier as an additional layer of defense if you really feel squishy).

Cheers
I was thinking of doing a build like this except with deaths oath for the chest. You would then have two overlapping degen auras which could get interesting. Survivability might be hard though.
This looks really good.

I was going to try it until I realised the mandatory unique was the Watcher's Eye with very specific mods.. almost impossible to find/buy.
@FareezFx

I like to take 2 skillpoints in general to give me more flexibility around the tree but if you want a bandit you can safely go for Oak for the extra survivability, kraityn for the MS or alira for the Res but overall Oak looks better.

@Ningishzida

- is QotF that much needed in the build? I see in the videos you are not running aroung that much, more like shield charging mainly. Wouldn't you benefit more from an eva/es hybrid chest ? (Restless ward is an example, or atziri's splendor, you could also craft a carnal armour for stats like 1300 eva/350 es and res, or es gained on kill if it's shaper base).

QotF is really nice to have and it gave me the idea of the build, I do shield charge around a lot and Shield charge is also boosted by my movement speed. It is not 100% mandatory, you can sacrifice it for more survivability but then you become more a righteous trickster than a righteous faster.

- what about a worms flask ? You gain the "killed recently" stat for recovery, some life regen and flat regen from trickster node. It can be handy against bosses much like it is on a slayer for overleech.

Yes it is a very good solution, I have done chimera without it easily but Minotaur would be much easier with Worm's flaks.

- in the links you show there is room for one more group of 3 gems. You could use a stone golem, a decoy totem, and an orb of storms (the latter being extremely useful for EE and EO)

Yes, I only listed what I think makes the core of the guide, there is room for flexibility. I usually trigger EO and EE with chield charge.

- why put scorching ray in a totem? Do you use it strictly for the fire resistance malus? Otherwise you lose a lot of damage. I believe trickster is fast enough to shield charge to dodge between some casts of scorching rays (and you can always use storm barrier as an additional layer of defense if you really feel squishy).

I keep running so I can make use of the Pantheon system, and abyssal jewels that give me regen/less damage taken while moving.

@keninishna

Yes, it crossed my mind but it sounded hard to scale both efficiently.

@brunowa

I have tweaked the build around andit is not mandatory anymore. I will update the build soon and see if it is 3.3 ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info