g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
MAlandM wrote:
I want to try this build as my league starter in 3.3, but I'm worried it'll struggle as a league starter due to the gearing requirements.

Can you make an example of a PoB build with minimum investment, say less than 50c?

Or would you recommend using a different league starter to get loads of exalts and then make this build?

Honestly there is a few choices you would have and any of them would work.

1.) Start as a sunder build which will carry you into maps and you should not have any issue.
Then respec into bladeflurry + reave replacing sunder + ancestral warchief

2.) Only really required items would be abyssus all rares, bloodseeker claw which is easy to get early, and even a 1 mod stat stick should be relatively easy/cheap to get. I can't see you having much difficulty as long as you get an abyssus. Rest of gear can be rare and HH is obviously not needed at all except for fun if you want to go that far (honestly id probably never buy/get/use one again).

3.) Do another build and then once you have some currency/items or w/e saved up then you can splurge on the build.

Choice really is up to you.
Managed to min-max the build even further, ending up wtih 5.5kk Shaper DPS, which turns Uber Elder into "Well that was easy" encounter. Next goal is to try "Possessed foe" empowered Uber Elder and attempting to do it deathless.

To not brag as much, this will be the last video/report of my char on Flashback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOj8ykl6RE

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/s2mH4Sx9

Thank you g00fy_goober for the amazing build idea ^^
"
mikerelf wrote:
Managed to min-max the build even further, ending up wtih 5.5kk Shaper DPS, which turns Uber Elder into "Well that was easy" encounter. Next goal is to try "Possessed foe" empowered Uber Elder and attempting to do it deathless.

To not brag as much, this will be the last video/report of my char on Flashback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOj8ykl6RE

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/s2mH4Sx9

Thank you g00fy_goober for the amazing build idea ^^

Glad you liked it :)
hi, one small question: in your guide i couldnt find blood rage / a way to get power charges (or maybe im stupid and didnt read properly). i guess blood rage shouldnt be too hard to fit in?

very nice guide btw, gonna play this as my starter!
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
hi, one small question: in your guide i couldnt find blood rage / a way to get power charges (or maybe im stupid and didnt read properly). i guess blood rage shouldnt be too hard to fit in?

I did not use blood rage as I hate the skill and the degen it gives you. I got both my power + frenzy charges from farrul chest. However now that farrul is unavailable I would definitely slot a blood rage into the build somewhere. It notes this somewhere in the gem section.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:

I did not use blood rage as I hate the skill and the degen it gives you. I got both my power + frenzy charges from farrul chest. However now that farrul is unavailable I would definitely slot a blood rage into the build somewhere. It notes this somewhere in the gem section.

thanks for your very fast reply! yeah, im not the biggest fan of br as well, but options are limited without the chest unfortunately.
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:

thanks for your very fast reply! yeah, im not the biggest fan of br as well, but options are limited without the chest unfortunately.

Yup fully agree. Without frenzy charge generation and such I would probably use blood rage, or if I wasn't pushing the character probably just run without... either is fine really.
Fully updated and ready for 3.3, enjoy!!
In 3.3 should i use vaal reave expect blade flurry for bossing ? Or use vaal reave and reave for mapping and still blade flurry for bossing ?
Btw, very nice guild i will try start league with it. GL and thx a lot for this good stuffs !! :D
"
Pielgrim wrote:
In 3.3 should i use vaal reave expect blade flurry for bossing ? Or use vaal reave and reave for mapping and still blade flurry for bossing ?
Btw, very nice guild i will try start league with it. GL and thx a lot for this good stuffs !! :D

Blade flurry will remain as your single target skill. Vaal reave will be used in place of reave. Basically will just make your clear have much larger aoe because you can now have 8 stacks with vaal reave instead of 4. So keep using reave/vaalreave for clearing and still use bladeflurry for single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info