g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
batubreezy wrote:

Yea i did put it in crit+conversion and it gives me 1mil shaper dmg. *thinking*

The reason being that the 6l bflurry setup used ele focus + EDWA. Which applies to ele dmg only, so the conversion adds a ton of dmg. However now that we drop stat stick and lose like 70-80% phys as extra ele dmg, inc crit dmg and added fire come out to be slightly better than ele focus + edwa. Then the conversion on watchers eye rly doesn't do anything at all.
Is this build still viable with 2 claws?
good for shaper and the guardians?
"
Bitsu wrote:
Is this build still viable with 2 claws?
good for shaper and the guardians?

Yes and Yes. Dual claws is the way to go, and I have not seen a better single target killer (cept maybe that video of vaal molten shell that one shots shaper :P)
Hi, you use vaal reave or you use reave ? So when to use vaal reave ? And for Ancestral Warchief ? Thx you
Guys i put this build on another level i think, not sure :D

https://pastebin.com/ked6fRrD

8! MILLION Shaper Damage

Last edited by batubreezy on Feb 19, 2019, 1:12:50 PM
"
Hykinn wrote:
Hi, you use vaal reave or you use reave ? So when to use vaal reave ? And for Ancestral Warchief ? Thx you

So vaal reave is great but mostly just acts as making your reave strikes bigger. Running around with 8 stages instead of 4 makes your reave hit the whole screen. I would use it when its charged up and theres a bunch of monsters on screen. Works great for strongboxes, breaches, abyss's etc etc. Just try to hit a monster evey 3 seconds to make sure you STAY at 8 stages. If not, then just reuse it again on the next pack of mobs.

Ancestral warchief is just for some extra single target dps and greatly increases your phys dmg. Usually I just use it on bosses or in delve encounter or breach, or w/e.

"
batubreezy wrote:

10! MILLION Shaper Damage

This is definitely what end game full gear would look like. Great claws (they so easy and fun to craft this league). Your amulet is super good so are your rings but probably epicly expensive haha. Just shaped steel rings are probably a fortune.

Rest of gear pretty amazing too and you combined a lot of phys + ele dmg which is prty nice haha. Well done.
"
This is definitely what end game full gear would look like. Great claws (they so easy and fun to craft this league). Your amulet is super good so are your rings but probably epicly expensive haha. Just shaped steel rings are probably a fortune.

Rest of gear pretty amazing too and you combined a lot of phys + ele dmg which is prty nice haha. Well done.

Im also very proud to say, that the claws, rings, gloves and my amulet are self-crafted :D

Rings are 2-3 Ex base, using hysteria essence and then anulling was such aaaa pain and very expensive...but it was worth!
The Amulet also for sure.
I bought the Gloves and anulled 3 mods off lol! I jumped in the air when that happened haha.
Claws are just "patience" it will happen surely if u wanna craft them yourself.

Thanks again for the amazing build guide my dude, i tried to learn much about the game in standard and now this is my first league..it just have been a blast to play this and put something in from myself.

Cheers
"
batubreezy wrote:

10! MILLION Shaper Damage

Those spike gloves are better than tombfist?
"
koloradown wrote:

Those spike gloves are better than tombfist?

depents on your gear and stage of the game. With my gear the spiked gloves are way more DMG, since its conversion.

Early Mid-Game i'd recommend Tombfist. Its an easy dmg upgrade with 2 jewels which also gives Life.

I started using spiked gloves together with my watchers eye, for maximum efficiency.

You can also allways experiment with Path of Building, thats what i did. So i got this interesting version of the build.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Honestly yes, I would definitely spend the 4 points to pick up phase acrobatics as well now. What to drop for it I have not decided yet, might be a jewel socket and just level the build higher tbh. Will have to see the best way.

Thinking of dropping a jewel socket just until i reach 94 for better survivability, what do u think @goofy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info