[3.2] Occultist - CI, x3 Blasphemy Curse, DoT Blight CHEAP/STARTER
First of all, I apologize for my English, since I have needed to use a lot of Google Translator, but I have put a lot of effort into it, so I hope it is intelligible.
This is the first time that I do my own build, so while I want to share it with the community, I would like to know if it is possible to improve it, either in terms of DPS or defensively. Anyway I have already created the character and I will update the post with the results, and if these are positive, some video.
Theoretical damage: I understand that the damage of the skill Blight in the application of PoB is not quite well represented, since to calculate the DoT it is necessary to multiply this by 20 (stacks).
Counting on that data, the calculation I get is up to 750/860K of DPS against normal monsters, 500/680K against bosses and 400/460K in Shaper/Guardian (with full stacks and flasks). Around 100k in the first second w/o Wither or flasks, enough to kill white/blue monsters I think.
That there are two different damages is because I need to check the regeneration of the mana, with Empower I get more damage but less cast speed than with Arcane Surge, which would only negatively influence the damage against small monsters, plus of a higher mana cost which could be a problem due to 94% mana reduction.
Also I must clarify that I understand that the damage in Shaper/Guardian is somewhat low (I think) but it is not the target set for this build, rather what I'm looking for is an initiation build with the witch.
I would like to read your opinion about it, both if I have correctly understood the damage that can be done, and if I could have a good survival on maps of T12+, although I do not aim to go much further with this. Also if it is viable as a cheap starter build, which is my objective.
1. Wicked Ward: The ES recharge can't be stopped in the first 4 seconds.
2. Vile Bastion: You can't be stunned.
3. Profane Bloom
4. Void Beacon
If you do not want to spend on extra currency and still keep the 3 curses, you can take the Malediction node in the Occultist passive tree instead of Void Beacon.
Final passive tree (Lv 92) and item set: https://pastebin.com/qW2c0nBY
Mandatory unique items:
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Sorrow_of_the_Divine Zealot's Oath during flask effect.
Not mandatory but help a lot unique items:
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri's_Foible Good mana and mana regeneration, reduced attributes required and cheap to try to get +1 curses.
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timetwist and https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dream_Fragments It is not bad to have both rings in the inventory for maps with Temporal Chain or Chilled Ground.
Optional unique items:
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skin_of_the_Loyal A good and cheap option for CI 6L.
- 80STR, 32DEX for Lv20 Vaal Haste or VH Lv10, max ES, and if you get more jewels;% faster start energy shield recharge is a good choice.
- Spell DMG, DoT, chaos DMG, cast speed, AoE.
6L Blight, Efficacy, Controlled Destruction, Swift Affliction, Arcane Surge/Empower
3L Spell Totem, Wither, Faster Casting
3L Vaal Discipline, Vaal Haste, Increased duration
4L Despair, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Enlighten
4L Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Increased Duration
4L Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration - Discipline
In construction... e.e
Last edited by GinsPE91 on Apr 9, 2018, 7:16:49 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2018, 4:30:16 PM
on Apr 9, 2018, 4:30:16 PM