[3.2] SST Lightning CI EO

Hi, sorry for my english :)

Why this build ?

I would play trickster, sst, and i like play ES ^^. This build is tanky / safe, with some damage, and without gem swap. Atm can run all map very easy (no reflect, and need leech ofc), elder too. i tried shapper with the half of the current dps i was very bad vs bullet. Atziri and Uber lab is easy but i don't have Uatziri set.

But :
- Not the best clear speed
- need watcher's eye + 6l
- Not a starter build
- EO + duelist leech + ES node, need a hight lvl
- Good scaling with 30% Quality corruption, perfect master craft before the corruption... can be a sad story :'(

Tree :

https://pastebin.com/TZP3BYK0 (lvl97)

Some stat (shapper, without vaal haste, without shock, and mapping flask):
- 8556 ES
- 244908 DPS

Gear :

Mandatory :

Watcher's eye convert phy to light with wrath

- starter :

Spoiler

Without this don't try this build

Current gear :

Spoiler

For swap to a colossal Tower shield we need a good Eva / ES body. I losed 600 ES without my Magna
you can craft the shield with essence of dread, but i was out of currency and doubt are cheap. 15% reduced mana reservation let run herald of thunder, a better shield without this affix is ok too

Flask

Spoiler
For mapping i prefer run magic flask, for shapper we can run more DPS flask but care to taste of hate / wise oak interaction
Diamond Flask help to proc EO in boss fight

Jewel

Spoiler
Energy from within + watcher + Poacher's Aim (pierce)

Rare jewel priority :

Attack speed / Attack and cast speed (all other attack speed with random weapon don't work)
Global Physical damage
Lightning damage
Projectile damage
Cap your resi xD.

Then :
ES
(Chance to shock)

Enchantement

Spoiler
Boots : Need farme the lab for elemental penetration ^^. Avoid stun / Flat light is ok
Helmet : 40% increase, no choice
Gloves: I need test elem on hit and cut conductivity (CWDT), but it's expensive atm.

Leveling

Play any lvling build with life ^^. My first char was a lacerate, i used my old gear on this char then i used all my regret around the lvl 80-85 :D. If you play hardcore you will need more life and more regret for catch constitution.

Pantheon

Spoiler
Soul of the brine king
Ralakesh (immune to blind)

Old idea

Play more block with :

Spoiler

But we lose many DPS :/.

Play with wand :

Spoiler

More pierce, a free jewel, but no good movement skill / fortify :'(
Last edited by BazouHC on Apr 9, 2018, 6:28:49 AM