Undisputed Best RF Character in Path of Exile 33,650 EHP/ +2850 Net Regen / 8K Instant ES

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Apr 11, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Apr 11, 2018, 12:31:37 AM
"
philophil wrote:

At least use a 2 stats jewel like that .... recovery apply to Regen so ur missing on a potential 30% ìncreased ES regen fuck that small 2.5% lol

best RF of STD doesn't know how is build work O_o Facepalm

I actually wasn't aware that that mod existed. For some reason POB does not have that. POB shows faster start of recharge, not recharge rate. Interesting.

EDIT: Imported this jewel into my build. I gained roughly 1100 Net regen. Wow, pretty broken. Looks like i'll be trying to get my hands on this exact jewel that you have.
Last edited by Aevykin on Apr 11, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
I sold mine in 2 days..... sarang has 1 with both stats n hatred for 400 ex if u want
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
I sold mine in 2 days..... sarang has 1 with both stats n hatred for 400 ex if u want

400ex Phil’s Pocket change
"
"
philophil wrote:

I'm currently sitting on about 20ex after I sell some things, 400 isn't happening anytime soon. >.<
"
"
philophil wrote:

Being #1 at something require big pocket if u want to stay there ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Phil’s that guy who walks around with his chin sol and self crafted gear but has a bizilion exalts in his tabs haha
"
Phil’s that guy who walks around with his chin sol and self crafted gear but has a bizilion exalts in his tabs haha

Best way to never spend ur exalt is actually not putting them in ur currency tabs so u don't see them ;)
what's wrong with my build and gear? DigiDiDed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info