Undisputed Best RF Character in Path of Exile 33,650 EHP/ +2850 Net Regen / 8K Instant ES

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Main Stats:
27,448 Energy Shield
6,205 Life
5,356 Mana
1,624 Strength

Chest:
Looks like a garbage chest? Actually, it's equivalent to about a 1,050ES chest. With the focus mod and attributes - it's hard to beat.

Regen & Sustain:

The net life regen of this character when factoring in Time of Need as 6% life Regenerated per second is 2,850.

I also have 2 other methods of burst of regen that's not time of need:

#1) Using a Coruscating Elixir, I gain an additional 3100 net ES regen per second for two seconds, this also triggers Arakaali 50% increased recovery rate pantheon since RF turns off when life reaches 1.

#2) When using focus, I instantly regain 8,200ES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Res:
80% Fire Res
75% Cold Res
76% Lightning Res
21% Chaos Res

Damage
Damage of Hybrid Strength scaling RF conclusively beats life RF or LL RF (at least in standard). The base damage of hybrid RF is 2-3x higher than that of Life RF due to life/es differences. Even with only a 5 link (RF, Burning Damage, Ele Focus, Conc Effect, and 30% Horror), since my total EHP is at 33,650, this puts my base RF damage per second at 13,460. Even with new elder helmets with 7-Links, the damage of this character is still higher. The best Life RF character (VMVarga) sits at 14,500 Life, which is only a base damage of 5,800. Not running a Kaom's heart also allows this character to run a 6-Link scorching ray which deals 36k per second (tooltip dps).

POB: https://pastebin.com/9JNFvXD1
(Note: I have consecrated ground enabled to count as 6% regen for time of need).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfruNW0kvjU&t=1s

Video of build I made.

Current Goals:
N/A

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Apr 2, 2019, 7:34:54 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2019, 10:00:55 PM
You’re the undisputed RF champion of the world simply cannot be beat
Any video?

You need to make a better belt, chaos resistance in 2 k 18 lul
"
allana wrote:

You need to make a better belt, chaos resistance in 2 k 18 lul

Chaos res has never been as important as in 2k18.
Perception is reality.
what
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
All hail the RF god of poe we don’t deserve you

At least use a 2 stats jewel like that .... recovery apply to Regen so ur missing on a potential 30% ìncreased ES regen fuck that small 2.5% lol

best RF of STD doesn't know how is build work O_o Facepalm
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
how do u deal with poison maps?
"
Aetherium wrote:
how do u deal with poison maps?

Pantheon power duh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info