[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
Drethanas wrote:
Loving this build so far! Only question I have is that you list picking up Blast Rain for single target during leveling. But then you have Barrage as single target for later? What is the reason for this, if it's just for leveling when should I switch to Barrage instead of Blast rain?

It's just an alternative. Sometimes Barrage feels a bit weak during leveling. If you decide to try Blast Rain you should at least level a Barrage gem in your second weapon set.

"
rednever wrote:
Whats an ultimate gg expensive 10+ exalt bow ?

I think there is no 10-15ex rare bow that can compete with a perfect rolled 30% lioneye's. The pure dps is good and the "Enemies cannot evade your attacks" is also really strong as we dont have to invest into accuracy. Better invest the $$$ into abyssal jewels and jewelry to get more hp or flat and +% elemental damage.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on May 6, 2018, 6:45:32 AM
Hi,

Really loving the build so far! LA is fun to play and clears fast :)
Only thing im struggling with is the single target damage, im using blast rain but not putting out much damage :( any tips you can give me?

And when do you switch to barrage? when you get the lion bow

Thanks !
"
sqeekz wrote:
Hi,

Really loving the build so far! LA is fun to play and clears fast :)
Only thing im struggling with is the single target damage, im using blast rain but not putting out much damage :( any tips you can give me?

And when do you switch to barrage? when you get the lion bow

Thanks !

I dont really have a set point for things like labs/skill tree path/gear changes etc but if you lack some damage you can either try to get a better weapon or get an additional support gem for your Blast Rain. Sth like Elemental Damage with Weapons or Faster Attacks might help. You can also try Concentrated Effect.
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on May 6, 2018, 7:04:46 AM
What are your thoughts on Soul of Arakaali, and using a cwdt+ic setup with blood rage to help trigger the 50% increase life recovery rate?
Hey there,

1) Thank you for the build! Having a blast so far in Flashback HC! I'm level 43 with Death's Harp and it is working wonderfully.

2) Should I use Death's Harp until Lion's Eye, or just get Chin Sol?
- Side Note: Why do you have Point Blank in the tree if we use Lion's Eye, which has Far Shot? Do they stack?

3) When did you transition away from Thieve's Prismatic Ring? I can't imagine having the mana for haste, hatred, and Herald of Ice.

Thank you, again, and I hope to hear your answers soon!
"
Riggadaddy wrote:
What are your thoughts on Soul of Arakaali, and using a cwdt+ic setup with blood rage to help trigger the 50% increase life recovery rate?

Tbh i haven thought about Soul of Arakaali.

Sounds nice, but im not sure if you get it consistently enough in each map to replace two skill gems. In addition to that i dont think that ic+cwdt is worth it as a 2L. We allready have two 3L setups in helm/boots, only have the 2 slots in the gloves and the 4th gem in my helm (i think) also profits from the other links.

I think its ok if you try it, but the active time is too small. Im not playing that much poe atm, maybe ill try it next league. This will most likely be my league starter again.

"
Shamoo777 wrote:
Hey there,

1) Thank you for the build! Having a blast so far in Flashback HC! I'm level 43 with Death's Harp and it is working wonderfully.

2) Should I use Death's Harp until Lion's Eye, or just get Chin Sol?
- Side Note: Why do you have Point Blank in the tree if we use Lion's Eye, which has Far Shot? Do they stack?

3) When did you transition away from Thieve's Prismatic Ring? I can't imagine having the mana for haste, hatred, and Herald of Ice.

Thank you, again, and I hope to hear your answers soon!

Thanks. Im still happy that i get so many positive replies to my build!

2) In general Deaths Harp should be fine and if you want an upgrade go with rare bows. Chin sol is for killing bosses in endgame. My PoB damage changes from 2.8M to 4M, but thats overkill and im lacking accuracy.

And about FS and PB. They are calculated into each other. Like this the downsides get negated a bit. Here is an image about it from reddit:

src: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/870r1t/graph_of_far_shot_and_point_blank_damage_approx/

3) There are ppl who play it in endgame :D. If you really want you can take a mana leech node in the essence sap cluster (should be skilled in my lvl 40~ skill tree in the leveling section) and buy something else, but you should keep it until endgame. The mana ist nice and the life gain on hit is really strong too.
I just have one question if you don't mind answering it... it may be a noob question and something very simple, but why do you take "from the shadows" it applies to dagger but we use bows?
I have to second that, how does from the shadows help in this build?
"
Kage07 wrote:
I just have one question if you don't mind answering it... it may be a noob question and something very simple, but why do you take "from the shadows" it applies to dagger but we use bows?

"
PIECEofTOAST wrote:
I have to second that, how does from the shadows help in this build?

Oh, thats actually a mistake. i just added the tree and wanted the ele damage nodes. i fixed that.
hi what passives on the tree give the most damage after level 80

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info