[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

Hi -I rerolled to this build yesterday and are having fun.

Some questions:

1. Are there any clusterjewel notables you would recomend?

2. Also im struggeling to understand the singletarget setup how are scurgearrow benefitting from our added cold?

3. what would be the 6th link on lightning arrow?

4. If I were to get a clusterjewel, what part of the tree would you remove passives from?

Manny thanks in advance :)
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Hi -I rerolled to this build yesterday and are having fun.

Some questions:

1. Are there any clusterjewel notables you would recomend?

2. Also im struggeling to understand the singletarget setup how are scurgearrow benefitting from our added cold?

3. what would be the 6th link on lightning arrow?

4. If I were to get a clusterjewel, what part of the tree would you remove passives from?

Manny thanks in advance :)

1. Hey, not sure if there are any, that you want.

2. The flat cold damage basically boosts every skill. Scourge arrow has a nice base damgage and the scaling with the stages. This makes it most likely the best single target option.

3. Its in the guide i think. Depending on waht you have just check Path of building, its worth the 5-10 minutes learning how to use it. Otherweise take a look at the diary stuff i did for the league starts. I think i played it 6l once.

4. Thats the problem. Ill take a closer look at that later. Depending on what you are able to get, bottom right or sth from top right. But its possible, that we dont want them. At least in the beginning.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Mar 26, 2020, 3:47:49 AM
Hello,

I'm really liking this build but as for now I'm feeling rather weak with my single target damage. Could someone tell me what i should buy/change next?

any mods this build struggles with?
are we using vaal pact for all the time?
"
samcisnow wrote:
any mods this build struggles with?

map mods?

reflect obv
temp chains need a wariding flask
vulnerability or crit etc might 1-shot you

"
are we using vaal pact for all the time?

most likely, ye

"
pabro wrote:
Hello,

I'm really liking this build but as for now I'm feeling rather weak with my single target damage. Could someone tell me what i should buy/change next?

sry i dont see a slayer. just try to follow my cold stacking variant.

or take a look at poe.ninja and look at other ppls gear, who are playing scourge arrow with cold damage

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=!Coralitos-Signature,Hyrris-Ire&skill=Scourge-Arrow,!Wither,!Herald-of-Agony&weapon=Bow
Thanks for the reply to my previous question about the jewels, I'm enjoying the build alot, but I have another question about annointing. Heart of Ice>Tenacity>Truestrike is in order of DPS increase in my POB. Thoughts?

Also does %chance to do double damage factored in to my lightning arrow/scourge arrow/normal sheet damage when I look at character info? Ive been trying to get upgrades past lion's eye and I can't tell if its factored into the dps or not
Last edited by JelloBoy on Apr 1, 2020, 6:15:56 PM
utility annoint: freedom of movement
dps annoint: Tenacity>Truestrike - sounds good, you have to see how your crit develops with your gear (esp weapon)

you dont see the double damage ingame i think. thats what pob does for you. be aware, that it got nerfed since i played it last time. but there should be upgrades for lioneyes - keep in mind you need accuracy if you drop the bow.
Hey, was wondering how good of an alternative bow Arborix would be? It has decent dps, isn't too expensive and a bit of an interesting flavor to it. might eliminate the need of GMP if one has a Dying sun, perhaps?
"
kavsi wrote:
Hey, was wondering how good of an alternative bow Arborix would be? It has decent dps, isn't too expensive and a bit of an interesting flavor to it. might eliminate the need of GMP if one has a Dying sun, perhaps?

i tried it at some point. it was ok, but wasnt too impressed. that was some time ago though, so things might have changed. check pob or best thing is trying it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info