[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
Thanks for reply :) so i guess i need to test different variations :P about movement speed i have atm these boots
+ QS and Freedom of Movement, it feels not bad atm. Gonna try find some faster solutions in future :P

I gain a bit of accuracy from "Precision" now using Herald of Ice + Hatred + Precision mana problem is resolved by this flask
it just stacks very good when you spam click it :D

About bows i need to check how much is better to have higher physical dmg or flat cold/other elemental than other options.

Try using Path of Building. It might look scary at first but the basic functions are pretty simple to use.

The bow you linked was good, it had the double damage, good attack speed, crit multi and added cold, which is more important than phys or damage from other elements.

I made this really quick, in case you dont know how to use PoB.

https://gfycat.com/entireunkemptleafcutterant (change quality to HD)

It shows how to import your character, change the most basic options to show some kind of realistic damage and how to import a weapon you found on https://www.pathofexile.com/trade

Just look for a weapon and copy&paste it to PoB using this button. This should allow you a general comparison of 2 items.

[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Oct 1, 2019, 5:40:30 AM
I don't really understand what gives you so much DPS in PoB ;V even if i change all gear on mine, its much more than i have... i dont understand PepeHands Im missing something...
Hi, a few questions, hope you can help :)

1) Does pierce on voidfletch quiver not nullify the effect of chain gem?

2) Would this build be possible as CI? of course with changes to the tree, but do u think its possible?

I took your build cause i love the added survivability being slayer and i don't mind going a bit slower on maps than a ranger. But i'd prefer ice shot/barrage setup if you feel its possible in this build.

On my character @Psoratex :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 27, 2019, 8:28:21 AM
"
SSF Tip:
I got asked about the priorities in chancing for SSF. I guess you want to go for Lioneyes and Starkonjas, because they are really strong and not that easy to replace with rares. A belly for example is really easy to replace by a rare chest with hp and res. It might also depends on your luck with rares and what uniques you loot.

If you really want to you can also try to chance the Lioneye's Fall jewel but im not sure if its worth it.

The other uniques are not that important or simply not chanceable (like the flask).

You can farm both Lioneye's items via divination card. Took me ~2 hours to get my Lioneye's Fall this leage, ~4 hours in 3.7. You get a random Lioneye's Item for The Lion, you might get the jewel before the bow or the other way round.
I wouldn't chance for those items, because you can farm them rather easy. It's not exiting, but still a good way to gear your bow character.
Is there any replacements for the Blight Arrow single target skill? I really don't like the charge up mechanic and would prefer a spammable single target skill if possible :)
Would using Galvanic Arrow be fine with this build? having a hard time finding a set up that I want to use with it.
"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
I don't really understand what gives you so much DPS in PoB ;V even if i change all gear on mine, its much more than i have... i dont understand PepeHands Im missing something...

Hey, i usually stop checking this thread when i stop playing this league :( and because this was so long ago ill skip this question.

"
oestergreen wrote:
Hi, a few questions, hope you can help :)

1) Does pierce on voidfletch quiver not nullify the effect of chain gem?

2) Would this build be possible as CI? of course with changes to the tree, but do u think its possible?

I took your build cause i love the added survivability being slayer and i don't mind going a bit slower on maps than a ranger. But i'd prefer ice shot/barrage setup if you feel its possible in this build.

On my character @Psoratex :)

1) Voidfletcher is in my setup not that effective anyways and 1 pierce doesnt really change anything.
2) CI is too expensive imo, its allready hard to get good dps.

"
Is there any replacements for the Blight Arrow single target skill? I really don't like the charge up mechanic and would prefer a spammable single target skill if possible :)

Same as above i know this was aked some time ago, but as this league is bow focused, here my answer: there will be alot of alternatives this league.

The Barrage support might in general be nice and the blast rain scaling will get buffed aswell, so ye, keep an eye on the meta on poe.ninja.

"
Strykeapose wrote:
Would using Galvanic Arrow be fine with this build? having a hard time finding a set up that I want to use with it.

Hey, noone really knows any exact values yet, we have to wait for the patch notes and do some additional testing. best thing will be to buy or take all skill gems as quest rewards and try them out. I only checked the maifesto briefly yet, but i think i saw some shock buffs and with the new barrage gem we might even be able to play LA as single target skill in a seperate 6link. We'll see in the first days. I usually link my gear and write a few sentences every few days at the start of each league, so keep an eye on that. cant promise my ascendancy class yet but it will be a bow char and most likely be LA as clear skill.

Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Dec 10, 2019, 11:31:43 AM
3.9 tree still same as before?
"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
3.9 tree still same as before?

Yes, but if you look at my current tree its lightning based and not cold. So dont mix it up.
so do you prefer lightning based or cold atm? :P which one do you prefer?

btw. link on pathofexile/trade for gloves doesn't work anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info