The Ghostflame Shield and Super Stash Sale

"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
I'm sorry, but that is horrible looking. Who superglues a lantern on their shield?

I think the shield looks amazing. The models have really just been getting better and better. Very very cool shield.
It's kinda neat and I'd be tempted to use it with my ghostflame stuff, but the green color is totally wrong so I won't even be considering it unless that is fixed.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The latest MTXes were aberrations.

Thanks GGG! You guys helped me saving money this year!!

Looks good, at least when zoomed in.

Btw @Natalia_GGG.
Any news of updated Tabula Rasa 3D art you mentioned briefly last year?
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
One of Fairgraves sailors stuck on that Shield? :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
green :)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ive been using the stormwheel shield skin for quite some time to match my ghostflame set.

While I do like the look of this new shield 20 dollars is outrageous, idk how people just snap all this stuff up every other day for 20 bucks a pop, I guess they dont have kids....

Or a mortgage, we're not all wales GGG!
Maaaan just got the currency tab yesterday :( could've gotten an extra tab to go with it but now I only have 25 points, can't buy anything with that xD
"
Wuveke1 wrote:
Maaaan just got the currency tab yesterday :( could've gotten an extra tab to go with it but now I only have 25 points, can't buy anything with that xD

You might be able to email support and see if they will give you the sale price for the tab you got yesterday.
pretty design but i think it looks awful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info