Xbox One 3.2.1c Patch Notes

• Improved the visibility of life and mana values on the HUD.
  • Increased the maximum number of sent Trade Board offers from 5 to 10.
  • Fixed a bug where the Captured Beasts page in the Bestiary did not display the correct beasts if the search box was cleared after highlighting all text.
  • Legendary Beasts can no longer be spectred. This is being prevented as these beasts spawn waves of minions at specific health thresholds. When spectre'd, the minions spawned were able to be killed by the player, allowing the player to farm experience indefinitely.
  • Legendary Beasts can no longer spawn with the Fractured Nemesis mod.
  • Fixed a bug where hovering over items with a Crafting Bench window open while you had Always Show Sockets enabled would display a Skill Gem hover rather than the Item hover.
  • Fixed a bug where items could get stuck in Socketing Mode and display the Skill Gem hover when they should be displaying the Item hover.
  • Fixed several button prompts on the Crafting Bench screen.
  • Fixed a bug where the quest display on the World Panel could scroll off-screen.
  • Fixed a bug where unequipping Farrul's Fur did not update the reservation cost of a crafted Aspect of the Cat mod.
  • Fixed a bug where supporting an item granting Aspect of the Cat with Faster Casting Support caused Cat's Agility to grant the cast speed bonus to the player.
  • Fixed a bug where Apprentice and Journeyman Cartographer Sextants could be applied to an Elder Map.
  • Fixed an issue causing Sunblast to have a level requirement of 16, rather than 37.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when changing areas.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when capturing beasts.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when casting Convocation.
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
10 trade board offers?!? Wooooo!!!!!
"
Hiv3mind wrote:
10 trade board offers?!? Wooooo!!!!!

Totally agree, hope they also removed this, limitation of sending an offer to the same guy within 1 min for stuff like buying maps or anything else in bulk. But that makes trading exactly "100%" better :p
Worth repeating - 5 more trade offers - thank you ever so much.

And if that Crafting Bench hover thing is what I hope it is, thanks for that too.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Sweeeeet. FEEEEED MEEEEE patch notes!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 5, 2018, 9:50:15 PM
Love it!

However, i'd love to see some changes made to enable us to use abilities such as Shield Charge more efficiently. Currently, it's too clunky and highly unreliable for use (i,e: Always max charge distance...)
"
Worth repeating - 5 more trade offers - thank you ever so much.

And if that Crafting Bench hover thing is what I hope it is, thanks for that too.

Oh... It is!
+1
"Increased the maximum number of sent Trade Board offers from 5 to 10."

Thanks !
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

• Increased the maximum number of sent Trade Board offers from 5 to 10.

571LL 54N3 3X1LE ?! GG, GGG. Best change ever so far.
I never type in here but uh the trade board thing is terrific. Buying more than one of anything was a pain. Good on you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info