3.2 Templar Guardian - The Baron Zombies with Umbilicus Inmortalis

Hi, this build is in progress, I will like have a necromancer that don´t be a Witch and can do full content. At the moment I can do maps tier 16 without problems and kill the bosses to. So I will try with Shapper soon.

Gear and gems

Spoiler

Weapon

Spoiler
My first choise at the moment is
and for farm
other option too if you want have more direct damage and the streng is good too

Right now I have the resistances in 75 all, 6k of energy shield and 3k of life but full reserve with
, 22k of armour. The streng 1008 for the file leech of the zombies and the pasives of ghost reaver and zealot oath.

The life regeneration is about 1k/s with the stone golem, like I wearing the belt Umbilicus I can´t use flash but the caracter is full energy shielf, in this way it is working better.

The flash is
Spoiler

Thx to this flash my zombies can destroid all and recover full life quickly. With the zombie level 25 in a 6L and the effect of onslaught and 2 spectres that give frenzy charges, and 6 auras that I m running are really efective. The zombie number is 12 right now. I try to get a amulet that give me 1 plus zombie, more energy shield and the streng that i need to get 1k but it is complicate.

My pasive tree is https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAHcC2ENfBFQFCAWbxcvGDwYVhpsHaoi9CSqJLAnCycvJ6ko-ilPKpgvbzboNuk62DwtQYdGcUlRTlJPBFBHUilV1lXgV8lYWlivWpFfP19qYVJk52ZUZ5to8mqsa9tsC20Zbztwu3fjeWh8u30Yfmx_xoCkgpuCx4Nfg7aDzITZhXuGYIbRiECK5Ix2j_qQM5BVkiuTJ5vsnjyhL6UYpqynK6h9qW6uPq9stAy3PrdovSe-ir-XwBrBBMHFxYrGrsk9ytPQ0NP712rZC9kT4YjjauQi5FHquuwY7Djsiu8O77zw1fIe98H56PqA-tL9AP5J?accountName=Kampa120&characterName=Nikrokampa

With the new change of harmony of purpose and lighting ball is really easy have full charges continusly.

I m using animate guardian to have extra auras to get 15% more mions damage and 10% more speed.

Well waiting for tips to hight the energy shield, like almost all items are unique it is complicate.

Last edited by Kampa120 on Apr 4, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
can you make a video please? how you clear t16 map and kill guardian for instance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info