[3.2] Dip's Super tanky Clearspeed focused Solar Guards - current lvl 97 [BHC]

"
anars wrote:
Very nice build, thanks for sharing it.

What do you think of using "The Scourge" instead of "Brightbeak"?

Sorry for the super late answer.

I think its simply unnecessary and not worth sacrificing the insane clearspeed u get from brightbeak.
"
Kazubuki wrote:
Hello. Nice build guide.

The only thing I am wondering is, if I don't have any friends who use Solar Guards, how do I get them myself?
Or, what do you recommend I use instead of the Solar Guards, until I get access to them?

Other than that, no questions yet.

Last time I leveled spectres without solar guards I mostly used SRS until a8 solaris temple, where u can first access them yourself. I had fun playing around with random spectres trying out different gem combinations.
But if you want a more safe route I would recommend Flame Sentinels, from A3, Solaris temple/Battlefront. Links are in order of priority.

Volley
Minion Damage
Spell Echo
Elemental Focus
Controlled Destruction
Would it be possible to get a more detailed explanation of what gems you're using? The PoB gem tab is a mess and I don't clearly understand it from your "Gem" section in the guide. Other than that, great guide, probably going to be my Flashback event build. Cheers.
Started this in Incursion! Great build, thank you, man! Items not so hard to be found if you good with poe.trade. )
Thanks for the build! Playing it in incursion. I have one question though. How do you proc EE without any additional skill?
have cold or lightning dmg to attacks on a piece of gear. make sure there is no fire dmg to attacks anywhere or itll screw up your ee

op has it on his boots as an enchant

you could also socket a ball lightning/arc somewhere if you prefer to proc it that way. a second unset ring or drop a gem
Last edited by CantThinkOfAnyUsername on Jun 12, 2018, 5:34:21 AM
In Incursion super! Easy clearing all Incursion. Rampage idea is good. But by myself feeling this GGG increased teleport draging distance by 30%. But anyway, you can absolutely free type 3.3 at name of build.
"
you could also socket a ball lightning/arc somewhere if you prefer to proc it that way. a second unset ring or drop a gem
noo this is bad idea and break main idea of build. You do not stop and spam just 1 button (now i click 2 - + convocation).
I'm a newer player playing this build in incursion and i love it. Well with my luck i will never get a 6 link vis mortis, but it is doing great with a normal 6 link. But maps are a walk in the part for the most part with a good clear speed.

One problem i have is that my guardian died 2 times already (3rd time i got the gem out of my gear fast enough to despawn it). It's only on harder bosses with lots of AOE like "Guardian of the Phoenix" on t16 map.

Question 1: if i do the math right if now have 3 spectre with ~49% damage from elemental focus. If i switch to a 5 link vis mortis i would loose 49% damage but only get 33% a increase through the 4th spectre? So using a 5 link with 3 spectre is stronger?

Question 2: Spectre and Animated Guardian have a text like this "minions have x% more speed", does this mean all my minions? Or just minions they spawn them self?

Question 3: I don't understand this thing with how to proc EE. What does proc it if i have Cold/Lightning to attack on my gear? My Shield Charge?
PLAYABLE AT 3.4! My char is open for viewing. Name of char is Pipetta. 9k life, 2 curse auras make this build for sure T1 for farming maps. Of course it has low dmg at bosses, but with new changes at tree with minion's attack speed affecting us we recive MEGA FAST shield charge, and can change our Brightbreak at... Scourge for more dmg. Bingo! And answering questions-
"
Sphinx2k wrote:
I'm a newer player playing this build in incursion and i love it. Well with my luck i will never get a 6 link vis mortis, but it is doing great with a normal 6 link. But maps are a walk in the part for the most part with a good clear speed.

One problem i have is that my guardian died 2 times already (3rd time i got the gem out of my gear fast enough to despawn it). It's only on harder bosses with lots of AOE like "Guardian of the Phoenix" on t16 map.

Question 1: if i do the math right if now have 3 spectre with ~49% damage from elemental focus. If i switch to a 5 link vis mortis i would loose 49% damage but only get 33% a increase through the 4th spectre? So using a 5 link with 3 spectre is stronger?

Question 2: Spectre and Animated Guardian have a text like this "minions have x% more speed", does this mean all my minions? Or just minions they spawn them self?

Question 3: I don't understand this thing with how to proc EE. What does proc it if i have Cold/Lightning to attack on my gear? My Shield Charge?

1-nope, 4 spectres mighter. PoB or game cant count dmg of spectres, but 4 solars give us additional beam so just belive old necr- take 5l Vis Mortis. And dont be sad from prices at 6l( i have 6 white xd) ! Learn to trade.
2-Maybe. As i remember at tree no minions speed, just attack speed, so this is just for spectres and animated bro.
3- Yes, we have some cold or lighting dmg adds to attacks on gear and shield charge attack trigger this added dmg and procing EE.
"
Fraudik wrote:
In Incursion super! Easy clearing all Incursion. Rampage idea is good. But by myself feeling this GGG increased teleport draging distance by 30%. But anyway, you can absolutely free type 3.3 at name of build.
"
noo this is bad idea and break main idea of build. You do not stop and spam just 1 button (now i click 2 - + convocation).
And with convocation instantly casting this is becoming suuuch good. And with perk from tree at attack speed for you from minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info