The Oil Drenched Wings

So making fun of animals covered in oil from oil spills is OK but capturing humanoids in bestiary is not OK?
"
Noobile wrote:
"
DevilJade wrote:
I'm not typically someone to comment on these types of things, but my first impression of this is that it's in poor taste.

As others have said, this is a very real issue that affects so many animals. I honestly expected to see some sort of note that a portion of the purchases would go to fun some wildlife rescue or something.

I just don't see a reason to promote oil covered bird wings. It's equivalent to making some sort of Melting Iceberg, Stranded Polar Bear, or Rising Ocean MTX for your hideout.

But that's just me, not like it ruined my day or anything. Just felt I would voice my opinion. I think you guys have so much more material at your disposal that doesn't hit so close to home on real world issues that could stir up some animosity.

Oil covered wings are poor taste while all through wraeclast we trample over corpses and have bloody carnage paths leading us to even the first boss brutus in the game.
You know they didnt actually put crude oil on a bird to come up with the design idea.

They also didnt kill a bear to come up with the bear armor set.

Listen not typical to comment guy.. I want to look like I just ravaged 10,000 blood apes on my way to farming a headhunter so i can choose my favorite skulls to put on my belt and if i have to soak birds in crude oil and light them up with a thic boi tech slam i will. The wings make sense and are not in poor taste.

This game has violence against nude women and that guy is worried about environmentalism...typical parallel morality. dignity of animals > dignity of humans

They've really been losing me with 5/10 last mtx releases (aside from the righteous mystery box). I get they want people to look unique...I think thats established. Mtx either need an ON/OFF feature on the effects they come with or they need to go back to the drawing board with more traditional stuff.

@Bex - possible you guys can release stats on popularity of particular mtx?
"

@Bex - possible you guys can release stats on popularity of particular mtx?

won't happen. we can't know how many metric butt loads they make with these insanely overpriced mtx. like 27 usd for these stupid wings. the level of inflation in ggg's mtx store exceeds that of zimbabwe.
Oil drenched animal wings?? seriously?...

This is indeed kinda bad taste and besides: are you running out of mtx ideas to be forced to release something like this? (which is basically just mtx-recycling again).

Please, release some real new mtx stuff. Otherwise the shop will soon burst with loads of similar looking microtransactions.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
does it come with a deep fryer?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I refuse to believe any of you are ACTUALLY offended by these wings.

There's no way someone could be THAT triggered by a random MTX in a game featuring flaming tigers.

If you are.......somehow.......legitimately offended by it, then put your money where your mouth is and start posting screenshots of you donating the cost of those wings to a wildlife charity of choice.

If not, shut up.

It's not real.

They didn't slather oil on a penguin and try to sell it to you.
Tell you what add an effect when your ignited your wings catch on fire and I will strongly consider buying it!
Nice Uber Elder RNG fixes
I don't understand this interest in wings. Why? What are they for? Why would anyone want them.... The anime influence is starting to get annoying.

If we flew, that'd be one thing. But we don't. This game is about Combat.. I want ARMOR!!! Metal. Steel.
Perhaps this is foreshadowing an oil drenched turkey armour set mtx....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info