[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Xoph's blood are 6.4ex and rising in Incursion. What are folks using instead? I always start with carnage heart, but I'm a long way from switching. (Last league I bought mine for ~2ex.)

The loss of dps is very noticeable and since i know i'm currency starved it makes it hard to justify paying more for good elder rings. So I've kept using a thief's torment long past where I would have dropped it. I'm breaking t11+ easily now but have half the dps I did last league. OTOH Bisco's leash works pretty well as a belt for us. The rampage and quantity in incursions is great.
Great build and guide, thanks!

I chose the build before the league started because it seemed like a good Uber Elder killer that could do everything else too. So far so good! Killed Shaper earlier tonight after getting 15/15 fragments, only died once to a slam because I just screwed up.

This is my current gear, which I'm pretty proud of cobbling together in a bit over a week.

Weapon swap for free Rampage! Woo! (Swap, kill a mob, swap back, pop Blood Rage, go to work.)

This was my gear progression, in case anyone is curious-
Spoiler

-The first thing I went for was a Tabula, which I mostly farmed myself in Blood Aqueduct, eventually buying the missing cards.
-Next I bought a decent Thief's Torment as soon as I possibly could, since it's basically what makes the build work.
-I then got Lioneye's Remorse, and used an Ichimonji early on because Grelwood Shanks didn't exist in the beginning. It tided me over until people started doing Elder guardians and Shanks went down in price, then I got one.
-I would occasionally buy all the 1alc unique rings that were available (when people responded), to prepare for Loreweave. I also bought 14 Divines for 6C each, knowing they would go up and I potentially needed a bunch to get an 80% max res Loreweave.
-After a few days I had only collected like 20 unique rings, so I just said screw it and hunkered down and bought the remaining 40 for 1c each over the course of maybe an hour. MercuryTrade was a godsend there. Made the Loreweave, it was crap, Divined it 3 times, got the great rolls I'm running now.
-Spammed all 400 fusings I'd managed to collect up until that point, did not 6L it. Oh well.
-Continued to do maps, selling pretty much anything I got, then buying fusings for chaos. Eventually 6L'd it about 900 in.
-Decided to try to farm Xoph's Heart myself. Got it in 6 runs, pretty lucky.
-Kept an eye out for a Molten Strike hat, got that one for 3ex, was pretty stoked. Did not want to use a Devoto's.
-Recently switched to The Surrender for the Combustion synergy (and with Ancestral Protector). I just love that shield, used it last league on a Gladiator.

I've been trying to get good LGOH Elder rings, but so are all of you (and others!), so I've only managed to get some mediocre ones so far. I'm at 7609 life with Thief's Torment, and my DPS is amazing, so I might give up in the next few days if everyone keeps spiking the LGOH elder ring prices. The DPS/Life boost would only really be relevant for Uber Elder, I already killed everything else with no trouble at all.

Feel free to ask me any questions about my stuff, and good luck out there!
What about Starkonjas for ultra defence =P ?
If I only have 5 slots available on my armor, what's the gem to drop?
Guys for you what is the best molten strike gem links for all around? I mean against boss (up to tier 13 for now) i dont find any trouble wity any combination while sometimes in the middle of hundreds of mobs i find difficult.

Seen this i was thinking leave fire pen and go with ancestral call and conc effect for better area and size damage, sounds right?

Quick question, is a 20 life gain on hit+level 8 poacher's mark ring enough life/mana leech for end game?
How can I link my gear into this forum like you guys do?
"
How can I link my gear into this forum like you guys do?

I had to google it and find it in the forums, but you just click on your character portrait in the upper left corner, it pulls up your character sheet, then whatever items you click on will be linked in the message.

This is my gear, im struggeling in some incursions just getting one shot for example. my damage is also low what could i do better?
IGN: Lnvoker
"
Invoker33 wrote:

This is my gear, im struggeling in some incursions just getting one shot for example. my damage is also low what could i do better?

Start by following the guide. Replace added fire by Ancestral call at first. Get Thief's torments ring and get the CWDT + Immortal call setup.

Your CWDT setup for the Summon ice golem doesn't work because Summon ice golem is too high lvl.
Get CWDT + Enfeeble + Tempest shield for even more survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info