[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Man getting mgoh/lgoh rings is insane.... I mean people should be aware of the trap. Kinda like fletch build that needs you to have 60ex worth of rings/amulet

But other then that, i need to respec myself into your build. Its pretty muchan improved version of bls since you dont need to stack str,which free up so many item rolls. but then you need other mod to scale the dps :) .

edit: You considered running 2 grelwood for clearing? The extra attack speed and proj +inc aoe could be fun.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 4, 2018, 8:15:14 PM
i went looking online for the rings not many so i decided to craft just wondering if these are good

does area damage boost our molten strike i have a nice jewel fire area damage/fire/life on it :)

Also wise of the oak never really used it have u got all your res capped to the same or just made sure one is higher than the rest?

i just got this for 80c did i get lucky?

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 5, 2018, 2:56:36 AM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Man getting mgoh/lgoh rings is insane.... I mean people should be aware of the trap. Kinda like fletch build that needs you to have 60ex worth of rings/amulet

But other then that, i need to respec myself into your build. Its pretty muchan improved version of bls since you dont need to stack str,which free up so many item rolls. but then you need other mod to scale the dps :) .

edit: You considered running 2 grelwood for clearing? The extra attack speed and proj +inc aoe could be fun.

I just added a little guide on how to really check for good Life/Mana gain methods and how to get away with 10c-2ex for a total of two rings, instead of your mentioned 60ex

Gornodd's Guide to Rings and Jewelry/How to get Life/Mana Leech

Many people seem daunted by looking at my rings and try to search for pretty much the same stats on trade sites. Most of the rings listed there are insanely over or underpriced. Elder and Shaper rares have the tendency to have absurdly extreme ranges in price span. This comes mostly from people not knowing how valuable someting really is and pricing it correctly. So here is a small guide of how ot get super cheap Life and Mana Leech and some good jewels.

There are some sources of Life and Mana Leech and we want distribute these stats to diffrent sources. If you cant find dual leech rings like one of mine (wich cost me 8c at the time, if you can believe that), you can have to elsewhere. Right now 2 Mana gained on hit is enough to fix all your mana needs. Viridian Jewel are a great way of getting this mana leech fixed.

General Rules:

- Dont search too specific for certain stats/resists with cuttoffs
- Start with the rings when building your gear
- use tier1/2 cuttoffs that suit your budget. LGOH (life gain on hit is 11-15 or 16-20)
- always consider divning low statted rings for filling your needs
- use live searches ALL THE TIME while playing to quickly grab good deals (most important rule)

Step1: Searching on PoE-Trade for Rings:
Spoiler

So lets do a good search shall we?

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH!

So what did you search for? The search I set up includes all typically good Ring Bases wich are useful to this build and a Tier2 cutoff at +11 life gained on hit. What you need to do is find a Ring that has somewhat good stats and decent possible life amount or open prefix for a +44 Life craft from Elreon. If youre not sure what is a suffix and a prefix check this link!

Step 2: Searching on PoE-Trade for Virdian Mana Leech Jewels
Spoiler

I set up a filter on poe.trade for you that helps you finding the best statted jewels that fit your needs with +2 Mana gained on hit and Life. I consider those two stats the baseline when looking for such jewels. All other stats are from top to bottom in order of their power. If you wanna search for additional resists just change the COUNT from 0 to 1 in the specific field at the bottom of the search. If you want more T1 or more T2 stats you can also do that with the COUNT fields.

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH!

"
i went looking online for the rings not many so i decided to craft just wondering if these are good

does area damage boost our molten strike i have a nice jewel fire area damage/fire/life on it :)

Also wise of the oak never really used it have u got all your res capped to the same or just made sure one is higher than the rest?

I really love the effort you did. But I also recommend you take a look at the above mentioned guide I wrote. The second Ring is INSANE! Flat fire damage is super good for this build since we have such crazy attack speed. The first ring is not worth using. Just grab a viridian jewel instead and get another good ring.

Also I did mention that the Mana gained part of on my gear is kinda unncessary. It just happed that I got a UNset Ring and did the combo with the watchers eye for a former iteration fo the build with Mind over Matter (wich proved to be a horrible idea).
Last edited by GornoDD on Apr 5, 2018, 4:24:10 AM
All good i love crafting i sold a ring i made tonight to a fellow player using your guide i also hit some other gg rings :)

Little confused do you still use clarity in build or should i get new watcher's eye i dnt want it to screw me over :)

Also i crafted tonight over 15ex worth i not once see life/mana gain together do people slam one of the other on because it seems very hard

And can you explain why you use wise oak i never used it before do you make sure your fire res is over capped more than cold/lightning or are they all same?
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 5, 2018, 4:48:20 AM
This looks fun. I found the build via your hall of the grandmasters post on reddit. Will try it out soon. Thank you for posting.
"
All good i love crafting i sold a ring i made tonight to a fellow player using your guide i also hit some other gg rings :)

Little confused do you still use clarity in build or should i get new watcher's eye i dnt want it to screw me over :)

Also i crafted tonight over 15ex worth i not once see life/mana gain together do people slam one of the other on because it seems very hard

And can you explain why you use wise oak i never used it before do you make sure your fire res is over capped more than cold/lightning or are they all same?

Double Anger is definitely the best in my opinion, or Anger + Vit LGoH. But normally those kind of WE can easily cost you something like 40-70ex, so I wouldn't bother.

Ring crafting is slightly easier this league since you can just imprint a bunch of magic rings with lgoh+mgoh affixes prior to Regaling. However, and this is just my personal opinion btw, I really don't think it's worth the effort/currency since there are plenty of other ways to gain mgoh, Gorno might disagree with me on this but this is just my personal take.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

I just added a little guide on how to really check for good Life/Mana gain methods and how to get away with 10c-2ex for a total of two rings, instead of your mentioned 60ex

Gornodd's Guide to Rings and Jewelry/How to get Life/Mana Leech

Many people seem daunted by looking at my rings and try to search for pretty much the same stats on trade sites. Most of the rings listed there are insanely over or underpriced. Elder and Shaper rares have the tendency to have absurdly extreme ranges in price span. This comes mostly from people not knowing how valuable someting really is and pricing it correctly. So here is a small guide of how ot get super cheap Life and Mana Leech and some good jewels.

There are some sources of Life and Mana Leech and we want distribute these stats to diffrent sources. If you cant find dual leech rings like one of mine (wich cost me 8c at the time, if you can believe that), you can have to elsewhere. Right now 2 Mana gained on hit is enough to fix all your mana needs. Viridian Jewel are a great way of getting this mana leech fixed.

General Rules:

- Dont search too specific for certain stats/resists with cuttoffs
- Start with the rings when building your gear
- use tier1/2 cuttoffs that suit your budget. LGOH (life gain on hit is 11-15 or 16-20)
- always consider divning low statted rings for filling your needs
- use live searches ALL THE TIME while playing to quickly grab good deals (most important rule)

Step1: Searching on PoE-Trade for Rings:
Spoiler

So lets do a good search shall we?

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH!

So what did you search for? The search I set up includes all typically good Ring Bases wich are useful to this build and a Tier2 cutoff at +11 life gained on hit. What you need to do is find a Ring that has somewhat good stats and decent possible life amount or open prefix for a +44 Life craft from Elreon. If youre not sure what is a suffix and a prefix check this link!

Step 2: Searching on PoE-Trade for Virdian Mana Leech Jewels
Spoiler

I set up a filter on poe.trade for you that helps you finding the best statted jewels that fit your needs with +2 Mana gained on hit and Life. I consider those two stats the baseline when looking for such jewels. All other stats are from top to bottom in order of their power. If you wanna search for additional resists just change the COUNT from 0 to 1 in the specific field at the bottom of the search. If you want more T1 or more T2 stats you can also do that with the COUNT fields.

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH!

"

I really love the effort you did. But I also recommend you take a look at the above mentioned guide I wrote. The second Ring is INSANE! Flat fire damage is super good for this build since we have such crazy attack speed. The first ring is not worth using. Just grab a viridian jewel instead and get another good ring.

Also I did mention that the Mana gained part of on my gear is kinda unncessary. It just happed that I got a UNset Ring and did the combo with the watchers eye for a former iteration fo the build with Mind over Matter (wich proved to be a horrible idea).

I know it sounded a bit rude but its just i dont like seeing build and then you will have plenty of people not aware of what they really need for it to work.

I love that mgoh guide though,i guess just getting a viridian jewel would works. Then a vit/lgoh watchers eye + 1rings or 2rings + 1 anger watcher eyes... Cause getting both mod on hardcore is out of the equation,its the price of an HH.

Ill respec to your build later, im kinda liking the whole concept and just using your build im getting 150k pob dps with my current gear,using bls stuff /no flask and etc. Then i can get a better opinion on it.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 5, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
I just started leveling with this build on the league from scratch, so any advice for those rings? are they really needed or I can do red tiers without them? I saw the gearing curve is nice so I'll give it a try :P
"
romulopina wrote:
I just started leveling with this build on the league from scratch, so any advice for those rings? are they really needed or I can do red tiers without them? I saw the gearing curve is nice so I'll give it a try :P

you really want 1 LGOH ring... Like its your only source of life gain. Im playing a similar build and 1x 30life gain on hit is plenty enough. Its cheap depending on the other mod on the ring so you can start with just lgoh and then upg later to flat fire/life/wed/lgoh.

Also like gornoDD mentionned,you need a +2/3 mana gained on hit viridian jewel.

What im liking in this build is the number of points we are saving in the tree. Just to get to the duelist leech node+point blank. Can invest those into other thing.
"
Deadbringer wrote:

you really want 1 LGOH ring... Like its your only source of life gain. Im playing a similar build and 1x 30life gain on hit is plenty enough. Its cheap depending on the other mod on the ring so you can start with just lgoh and then upg later to flat fire/life/wed/lgoh.

Also like gornoDD mentionned,you need a +2/3 mana gained on hit viridian jewel.

What im liking in this build is the number of points we are saving in the tree. Just to get to the duelist leech node+point blank. Can invest those into other thing.

I see, think I should buy one of those jewels now, I am leveling with MS not sunder, thought would be better because of the ele dmg nodes on the way but its going good, the only problem is the mana, using tabula and goes down pretty fast with high att speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info