[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Enjoyable build, so far I liked this the most from all engame/bosskiller ones. Just took down the uber elder, took 4 sets but well.. probably due to using whirling blades which made the anomalies and elder ground really painfull.
How do you run ele reflect with this build like you suggested was possible? Sure I'm not running yugul but I legit oneshot myself on packs with 7k life
"

How do you run ele reflect with this build like you suggested was possible? Sure I'm not running yugul but I legit oneshot myself on packs with 7k life

I also cannot run Elemental Reflect. Have tried using Yugul,, swapping out Fire Pen for Ancestral Call, swapping out Conc Effect for AoE, turning off Anger, even using my offset weapons (Princess sabre and Brightbeak) to do less damage... still instantly die. Would love to know how to properly run Ele Reflect.

Other than that.. I love this build. :)

Question regarding boot enchant... I am running

Is the Life regen enchant worth using, or am I better of rerolling to get the Fire Damage if I've killed recently enchant?

Also, once I get my Elreon to 8 I'm thinking of Multimodding this ring

Think that would be worth? What would you toss on there?

Thanks for the build! It's a blast.
"
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:

I didnt want to buy the gems 20/20 cause i had then 16+/20, so i saved the money for the equips. Std is lot more expensive on most items for this build and generally speaking. The sockets from the tree i skipped some cause i needed to boost my hp more than i needed to improve my dps. Only 6.2k yet.
Probably those upgrades u'r saying are the one with prices like +3ex to buy and i don't have ALL that currency, just like 5ex or less (without counting the items i already bought).
Idk if u looked for, but on std the enchant is +7ex on items that are not even close to the one used on the guide "/

I'm not saying you should buy 20/20 jewels. But since they still arent maxed there are lot of DPS missing from them still. Just level them up and your DPS will go up with them. I levelled 6 Molten Strikes on my offhand slot just to corrupt them to get that lvl 21 molten strike. Now i am doing the same with anger.

Proper helmet enchant will be expensive yes, but the jewels don't need to cost that much. Besides, you aren't missing out on that much hp since you can get jewels with %life on them.

But all in all this is not a super budget build if you want to reach high DPS. So you are not going to reach the same numbers as OP without spending a lot of currency.

Just looked at my tree and saw that i have a lot of endurance charges that i don't actually need. Will take them out and get some jewels to improve dps +hp.
And just forgot to quality molten strike, i guess i'll get some dps just from it.
Tyvm for the help.
Last edited by darkspawnbr10 on Apr 16, 2018, 3:40:09 PM
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:

Just looked at my tree and saw that i have a lot of endurance charges that i don't actually need. Will take them out and get some jewels to improve dps +hp.
And just forgot to quality molten strike, i guess i'll get some dps just from it.
Tyvm for the help.

I just had a gander again. You do realise that you have no gems in your gloves at all right? And why are you running with an enlighten gem on that shield? As far as i can see you only have anger and herald of ash. Also the shield seems kind of pointless. You could simply get a lioneyes remorse and that's a lot of extra armor and life.
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"

Tyvm for the help.

Dont underestimate the power of thief's torment ring. Until you get 2 solid elder rings with life gained on hit that ring alone will carry you very far. In fact the main thing it's lacking compared to GG elder rings is life and damage mods. Tons of resist and all your life/mana gain will be solved with 1 item.

my first hall of grandmaster, thx for this build.Its unstoppable.
Pls view my character and write what can be imporoved and how.Thank.
"

I just had a gander again. You do realise that you have no gems in your gloves at all right? And why are you running with an enlighten gem on that shield? As far as i can see you only have anger and herald of ash. Also the shield seems kind of pointless. You could simply get a lioneyes remorse and that's a lot of extra armor and life.

That was my mistake again, i looked at op toon first, and he uses something similar on shield
The gems on gloves are on my first post in this thread, i didnt have money to buy the gloves with 2 abyss sockets, so i bought this rare with stats that i needed and the gems i asked to see what someone would recomend.
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"

Tyvm for the help.

Dont underestimate the power of thief's torment ring. Until you get 2 solid elder rings with life gained on hit that ring alone will carry you very far. In fact the main thing it's lacking compared to GG elder rings is life and damage mods. Tons of resist and all your life/mana gain will be solved with 1 item.

i don't really see the need to be using this thief's torment ring. I don't really take enough damage to need that leech.
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"

That was my mistake again, i looked at op toon first, and he uses something similar on shield
The gems on gloves are on my first post in this thread, i didnt have money to buy the gloves with 2 abyss sockets, so i bought this rare with stats that i needed and the gems i asked to see what someone would recomend.

You should be following his gearing as shown on the 1st page if u are starting to gear your char . ( dont look at his character page as he is using different gears to test out the build further. Reason for using enlighten gem in that shield is because he is pushing for 3 buffs - anger, aspect of spider and herald of ash. ) if you are building up your char, best is to read op first page and follow through until your gearing are good enough to push further).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info