[3.4] Cold Flicker Champion Fast Clear with 1mil+ Shaper DPS [Gameplay Vid Added]

It's my second char in 3.3, farmed lab and stuff and gear should be about total of 4ex, can't afford opals or 2 abyss tombfist atm, will craft jewels soon. Had so much fun with it in 3.2 so I'll be mapping with this again. When i upgraded my halcyon to pandem i actually got a max roll on cold damage but i stupidly divined it, luckily got back to 30 in a single divine again. red trail got the trashiest possible roll though

I ran a Golden Rule/Red Trail flicker before they changed Slayer Ascendancy and was looking for another flicker build after starting with arc totem and remembering that i hate totems.

Got a basic geared version going going right now with:

Still alot of place to upgrade lots of slots or get better rolls. Just couldn't be arsed to go shopping around yet without really needing it without getting higher maps, stuck now starving on yellow maps without getting any reds.

So far pretty happy with it. But gonna assume there will be lots of tight spots on high level bosses.
Last edited by everm0re on Jun 11, 2018, 2:16:18 PM
Great build! but I have a problem. Many time I cant gain frenzy charge on the beginning or with the boss, then I stop in mobs spot. ==!
Edit: My mistake, the flask has "removes bleeding", It's working like a charm now. :D
IGN Sneedronningen
Last edited by FerryIVI on Jun 12, 2018, 6:37:49 AM
Build looks great!

I would like to know though, from people playing it this league, how does it do in Incursions with the massive HP the yellows/bosses have?

Lee.
as N trends towards 1, the probability of Iteken running another flicker build increases.

this looks fun. thanks.
Hello! I just wanted to say Thank You for this guide on this very very fun build. I just hit lvl 94 and can clear t16 UGS in around 3 minutes flat. Props on the build! Heres a little video of how mine is handling t16ugs.

https://youtu.be/0UT2xSscokg
how do i level this? im noob
How important are tombfist gloves? I am currently using rare gloves with accuracy and attack speed.
I really struggle to keep flickering on bosses.
"
slowcow wrote:
How important are tombfist gloves? I am currently using rare gloves with accuracy and attack speed.
I really struggle to keep flickering on bosses.

They arent that important they just give a ton of damage.
How in the world did you even get an Angelic Kite shield like this?
Also, would Increased Critical damage support be better than Added Cold damage support?
Last edited by slowcow on Aug 21, 2018, 1:03:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info