[3.4] Cold Flicker Champion Fast Clear with 1mil+ Shaper DPS [Gameplay Vid Added]

Introduction

This is a Pure Cold Damage Flicker Strike Build that utalizes The Red Trail + The Golden Rule Combo to generate and Sustain Frenzy Charges. But its not the only way we get Frenzy Charges.
This Build can get pretty expensive if u want to min max it to its maximum Potential. We need to keep the Physical Damage as low as possible because we reflect Bleeding back to us and its scaled off of our Physical Damage.

Videos

T16 Chimera + Abyssal Dephts
https://youtu.be/8KipkH0_434

Pros and Cons

Pros
Extremely Fast Clear Speed!
100% Chance to Hit!
Works with mediocre Gear!
Only 4 Uniques required (1 is a Jewel)!
Can get up to 3.5 Million Shaper DPS!

Cons
Can get really expensive while min maxing.
Only 6k Life (can be avoided in exchange for some DPS)
Evasion based
Specific uniques required.

Skill Tree

You go for Duelist Champion
For DPS: Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> First to Strike, Last to Fall -> Inspirational
For Defense: Unstoppable Hero -> Fortitude -> Conqueror -> Worthy Foe

Skill Tree Link

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LXPV5ZNC

My current Gear

Spoiler

For even More DPS u can use a Rare Helmet.

Gem Links

Body Armour - Main Flicker Setup:
Flicker Strike - Multistrike Support - Elemental Damage with Attacks Support - Added Cold Damage Support - Ice Bite Support - Melee Splash Support or Ruthless Support for Single Target

Weapon - Movement Skill/Blood Rage/Ice Golem:
Whirling Blades - Blood Rage - Summon Ice Golem

Gloves - Haste or Wrath Aura:
Haste/Wrath - Enlighten Support (Wrath gives more DPS)

Helmet - Cast when Damage taken Setup 1:
Cast when Damage taken Support (LVL6) - Frost Bomb (LVL13) <- This is really good for single Target and hard Rares as it reduces the enemies Cold Resistance by 20%

Shield - Cast when Damage taken Setup 2:
Cast when Damage taken Support (LVL12) - Immortal Call (LVL14) - Increased Duration Support (LVL20)

Boots - Herald Aura Setup:
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit Support - Assassin's Mark - Onslaught Support

Gear Explanation:

Weapon:
Claw try to get a Gemini Claw to Help sustain Mana and even get a bit of Life leech from it Look for High Flat Cold Damage, Attack Speed And Crit Multi/Chance also its a must to have the Vagan Chance to Bleed mod on it for the Franzy generation and Sustain.

Shield:
You can use a Lycosidae but its not required as we have the Taunt 100% hit Chance from the Champion Acendancy. So u Should look for a High Life Rare Shield + other Stats you may need like resist or more Damage.

Helmet:
Lightpoacher for the 2 Abyys Jewel Sockets and Life regen from the Spirit Charges. You can also use a rare Shield for more Life and Damage if you want. Also you can use Farruls Bite if you want in combnation with Farruls Fur for free Aspect of the Cat.

Body Armour:
Either Kintsugi for additional Defense or a Rare Body Armour with much Life and Resists + Evasion if needed. Also you can use Farruls Fur if you want in combination with Farruls Bite for Aspect of the Cat.

Belt:
Any good rolled Rare Belt will do the Job. You are mainly looking for Elemental Damage with Attacks, Life andother Stats you may need like resistances. A Headhunter is also i really good Option but its not needed and for Boss fighten a Rare Belt is much better.

Gloves:
Tombfist for perma Intimidation and Maim with 2 Abyss Sockets and the corresponding Abyss Jewels.

Boots:
The Red Trail these are needed without them the Build wont work!

Amulet:
The Pandemonius is best in Slot for us as it gives us 20% Cold Penetration 30% increased Cold Damage and other useful stats.

Rings:
Any good rolled Ring will do but Opal Rings are BEst in Slot if you can get your Hands on really good rolled ones with much Elemental Damage with Attacks rolls. Also these are one the our main sources for Resistances and some Life. Flat Added Cold and % Cold Damage are also good Options.

Flasks:

You can switch out the Overflowing for another Flask i just use it for the Flask Charges gained with it active.

Ralakesh's Impatience:
If u are struggeling to get Frenzy Charges while bossing u can use these Boots.
Just put them on until u have enough Charges then swap back to your regular Boots. DONT move while u have ralakeshs on because that removes all Charges. Put the Red Trail Boots back on before u move :D

Jewels: The Golden Rule unique Jewel this is also a must have for the Build as it enables it. For other Jewels you can get Rare Jewels with these Stats:
- %Life
- %Crit Chance/ Multi
- %Melee Damage
- %Cold Damage
- %Attack Speed
- Other Stats you may need
Abyss Jewels:
- +Life
- Flat Added Cold Damage
- Flat Added Cold Damage to Claw Attacks
- %Attack Speed
- Other Stats you may need

Bandits
Help Alira for the Resists and Crit Multi
Or kill all if you don't need the Resist and extra Crit Multi

Patheon
Choose freely :D
I chose Soul of the Brine King for Stun medigation and Soul of Shakari for Poison immunity as we already get bleeding on ourselves we dont want another DoT on us :D

Leveling

I leveled this Build with Poet's Pens until i reached LVL 70
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Sep 2, 2018, 5:32:37 AM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2018, 9:18:35 AM
April 05.2018
Added Gameplay Video
April 12.2018
Updated Pastebin for LVL97 (Changed some Points in the Tree and swapped 2 Jewels for better ones)
April 13.2018
Added Pantheon Choices
April 14.2018
Added Ralakesh's Impatience explanation
April 30.2018
Updated Pastebin for LVL99
Also Switched out Haste for Wrath as its a great DPS boost but u get a bit slower.
Switched out the Overflowing Chalice for a Magic Sulphur with Warding (Curse remove/immune)
May 11.2018
Updated Shield and Body Armour to newly crafted ones.
Updated DPS to the new Values gained by the Shield and the Body Armour. (600.000 DPS gained)
September 02.2018
Updated Gloves to new ones. (Attack Speed and +1 Frenzy corrupt)
(500.000 DPS gained)
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Sep 2, 2018, 5:35:32 AM
Thanks for the share! I'm currently playing this build! Having a total blast with it! However getting both boots and ammy with the corruption is damn expensive and the ascendancy changes is there any way I can boost my dps?

Thanks a lot sir!

This is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/izSusHfE
"
SUPERKINGa wrote:
Thanks for the share! I'm currently playing this build! Having a total blast with it! However getting both boots and ammy with the corruption is damn expensive and the ascendancy changes is there any way I can boost my dps?

Thanks a lot sir!

This is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/izSusHfE

Im glad u like the Build :D
Yes the corruptions are really eypensive but the DPS goes up significantly.
For the Ascendancy u have 2 Choices. One is for DPS and the other one for more defense.
Your current PoB looks good couldnt make it better myself :D
"
For DPS: Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> First to Strike, Last to Fall -> Inspirational
For Defense: Unstoppable Hero -> Fortitude -> Conqueror -> Worthy Foe
nice build!

How about pantheon?

Other bosses like Hydra?
"
Frankitu wrote:
nice build!

How about pantheon?

Other bosses like Hydra?

Added Pantheon choices :D
Will do other bosses later im currently leveling to 100 and dont want to loose too much xp on bosses :D
sorry for double-posting

Thank you for the Guide :-)
But if i am not mistaken, we have Onslaught only after a recent kill from HoI, but as HoI only hits enemy with shattering enemies, we wont have Onslaught during Bossfights ?
"
mevana81 wrote:
sorry for double-posting

Thank you for the Guide :-)
But if i am not mistaken, we have Onslaught only after a recent kill from HoI, but as HoI only hits enemy with shattering enemies, we wont have Onslaught during Bossfights ?

Thats correct but onslaught only makes around 150k DPS so it isnt that bad if u dont have it on all the time :D
"only 150k dps" alright ;-)

but i come up with another question: how do we gonna get bleeding ?! do we rely on the 50% chance to get inflected from the shoes ?
Edit: a got it. Vagan enchantment ;-)
Last edited by mevana81 on May 6, 2018, 2:30:09 AM
I have to say... this build gave me a bit of a headache trying to produce those frenzy balls.
But after I completed the Golden Rule + Red Trail it was already fun. The Oro and Terminus were so common. Thank you for the idea on the Red Trail Titan Boots though...

But I had to negate the bleeding damage which increases when you move by using a

BLOODGRIP, Marble Amulet

I found it was a good combination. Trust me, the bleeding damage is solved. Also, I find it more useful than having an amulet with COLD Stats because Blood Grip Marble Amulet has this mods:

Maximum Life
Adds Physical Damage to Attacks
Life regenerated per second
and 100 percent increased life recovery from flasks.
and an Implicit of 1.2%+ Regenerated life per second.

As for the Adrenaline...I have to rely on other damage source for that.

That meant I could still use the Perseverance Belt which gives you Onslaught while you have Fortify.

I like the idea of all items being connected.

The next problem though is the "freeze". This one I solved using a Flask :) hahahah

Lastly, I joined my friend in a map with an 18 percent reflect elemental damage. Sadly, he didn't read the mods and just went inside a Tier 13 map. It was indeed a mistake. I tell you, I press flicker strike once and then I regretted it. Always check your map mods cause it'll end you. Good thing I play softcore.
Last edited by knyhll on May 21, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info