Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Please bring it back. More balanced perhaps. Regardless it was fun. Probably created like 200 charecters in the time it was up. Thank you for the event.
LAGOYALE! I can't wait for my game cause more lag since 3.0 came out.!! Thanks guys!!
This was actually more fun than anticipated. It was a rush when the items and monster density just clicked. Two rare axes, Ezomyte Peak, frost blades and looting other uniques from the corpses I'd created. Played like 8 rounds, won one and stopped. An accessible event.
I liked this mode , was refreshing , maybe you can permanently keep this game mode with more deep?

Thank for this.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 3, 2018, 7:47:27 PM
I.
Loved.
This.
Game.
Mode.

Please bring it back with some balance changes, I think it'll give all the other Battle Royales a run for their money! Thanks for the event GGG!
Bring back Royale!!!!!

EDIT: Perfect as is, but other modes could be fun as well.
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
Last edited by Temptation123 on Apr 2, 2018, 7:04:36 PM
1 day was too low =(
but it was fresh and we feel u do some real stuff for us.
hope this even will back somedays...
Bring it back, had more fun in that 1 day than I probably did for this league (beasts were a bit of a hit and miss in some ways, at times it was more a nuisance more than anything, did like the idea and effort put in to it though, execution was just a bit off imo)
Damn it, I was busy this weekend and never got on the computer. I didn't even know about this until today. I watched some videos of people playing it and it looks really fun. What's the point of only having this for one day? Please bring it back.
that was great, do that again plz
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info