Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

The worst part.... is that I'd actually like this to happen
блин и тут теперь пабг, он везде ))
"
gyurmanc wrote:
Dear Chris,

I can not enter the game for a week because I do not get an unlock code. I already have mail with the support but no solution. Proposal? Thanks for the reply! gyurmanc

Contact support ...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Has it devolved into lightning trap city yet?
"
seruch wrote:
Thanks again for gating 1 FUCKING HO DECOR. I hope that people that hate pvp will stop supporting you just like that. Fuck this mode.
1 ho decor for every participant. BUT NO BETTER FUCKING PUSH ME TO PLAY SOME PVP IDIOCY

It's not their fault you can't win.
Happy 1st of April :-)
"
DrDraids wrote:
"
seruch wrote:
Thanks again for gating 1 FUCKING HO DECOR. I hope that people that hate pvp will stop supporting you just like that. Fuck this mode.
1 ho decor for every participant. BUT NO BETTER FUCKING PUSH ME TO PLAY SOME PVP IDIOCY

Didn't win, still had a lot of fun trying.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DrDraids wrote:

Yeah. It's my provider fault that I can't play PoE with less than 130 ping.

Thanks for good joke.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
EPIC!
Great pun on the current Pubg/Fortnite hypetrain. Was fun trying it out for a short while, but I've basically ceased being interested in that game mode since UT2k4 Last Man Standing. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info