[3.2] Paws's Glacial Cascade Miner - HC viable for all content

Amazing guide mate!!!! I'll try it!

EDIT: I'm looking for a leveling items, which weapon you will recommend? Brightbeak until maps?
Last edited by zeldicx on Apr 3, 2018, 5:14:47 PM
Wow, I really like how detailed you have described every section. Currently I am still farming uber lab. But my next map farming build for hardcore will be this build. Really good post.

I am also interested in knowing, which leveling items/weapons to use.
Last edited by Gambler92 on Apr 4, 2018, 7:27:53 AM
"
zeldicx wrote:
Amazing guide mate!!!! I'll try it!

EDIT: I'm looking for a leveling items, which weapon you will recommend? Brightbeak until maps?

You can use Axiom, Bitterdream, Brightbeak or a rare.

"
Gambler92 wrote:
Wow, I really like how detailed you have described every section. Currently I am still farming uber lab. But my next map farming build for hardcore will be this build. Really good post.

I am also interested in knowing, which leveling items/weapons to use.

Leveling items don't matter except if you plan to speed level or feel safer: Tabula for lazy links, Goldrim for lazy resists, Wanderlust for movement/freeze immunity early on.
Weapons, you can use Bitterdream for links instead of Tabula, Axiom for crit, Brightbeak if you want some resists and fast shield charge option, any rare with some crit/spell damage.

I started the build with nothing and it worked with just random rares, damage was enough for the leveling part even on a 4 link. It depends how much currency you want to spend for the leveling section as to what items to use if you want to be faster/safer.
whats your dpu on glacial cascade?
Last edited by boki1 on Apr 27, 2018, 1:35:07 PM
Thanks for this amazing guide. I'll try it in the May Flashback Event.
This guide is amazing!
Tank u for This detailed guide!!!! <3 😀
In the links section you have a single Frost Bomb listed. What is this for?
Hi,

In gear section you advice helm with remote mine etc. Why do we need such a helm if we are using 6 link armor? Or is it for when we want to use let's say Kaom heart?

Also, what should we drop for 6 link? I guess critical strike or trap and mine damage?
How do you keep up with mana cost of mines? Only lavangia? I'm trying but i'm always out of mana
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on May 20, 2018, 5:45:04 AM
This is a very good guide, which really should've gotten more attention. Thanks for taking the time to write it all out. I'm looking to play GC mines in 3.4, and this guide was the most helpful of all.
Chris Wilson took my soul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info