Hold On To Your Hats - Helmets on Sale This Weekend!

Any chance with new character model we will be able to use for example eyes,helmet and bandamas together? Or even wings + cloacks in some cases?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 30, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
"
Any chance with new character modle we will be able to use for example eyes,helmet and bandamas together? Or even wings + cloacks in some cases?

Because moar?
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Mar 30, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
And you didn't call it Haturday?

It's Friday you fool
Instead of having all these sales, Please make exalts drop at normal rate again. Thx ggg hope u understand
Needed more hats lol!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Here I am, taking a look at this whole Helmet Sale thing and thinking to myself: Such a bunch of nonsense this whole swada is really. Even when on SALE many of these Helmets is just way too high a price worth buying/having.

That is until I see that Helmet on that row there. Hhmmm, maybe that one Helmet there would actually fit for that Character I´m thinking of making one day.

And suddenly I´m now considering buying it.
Nice Uber Elder RNG fixes
Can you turn up the map drops? doesn't matter what quality an pack size you run that I can see and have my atlas at 155 out of 157 Iam lucky to get a 2 tier lower map let alone same tier since the league has started std drops suck too!
Any discounts for Easter?
Well, was in the end considering buying a helmet. Next you are having it in your collection.
Yep, bought 1 Helmet. But only because it actually fits my next Character. And he´s getting it when he´s gonna Ascend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info